🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGZ

glitch

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Trying their service will give feedback for new comers

bigman80

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I ended up not buying because I went over to buy their WU service instead recently.
nice, i want logs but not sure who offers the best deals for logs nowadays

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
nice, i want logs but not sure who offers the best deals for logs nowadays
Can you tell me your experience after taking action here? Because I also want to buy for the first time. thank you

bigman80

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can you tell me your experience after taking action here? Because I also want to buy for the first time. thank you
My friend on discord uses them with no problems on their bank to crypto, but I'm underage (17) not sure whats best for me because all the add-on options I can't get the cash out and i'm outside western first world country.

domii6

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
My friend on discord uses them with no problems on their bank to crypto, but I'm underage (17) not sure whats best for me because all the add-on options I can't get the cash out and i'm outside western first world country.
Oops, you haven't tried yet, right? Do you think it is more secure in a third world and embargoed country?

bigman80

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Oops, you haven't tried yet, right? Do you think it is more secure in a third world and embargoed country?
If your over 18, yes its secure just can't do it yet because of my age

Users who are viewing this thread