🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGZ

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm lowkey a bit new to this shit gang, wanted to know if I should start witt yall WU service or should ifw the bank logs first?

Troy4051

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm lowkey a bit new to this shit gang, wanted to know if I should start witt yall WU service or should ifw the bank logs first?
Tbh im debating the same shit, i bought their wu transfers first and shit. Like gotta go up and cashout at the fuckin counter and stuff. The thing is, when u get the bank log add on its just instant money to ur bank or crypto account so i think bank log easier to start witt, its no work u jus gotta money launder. On WU u gotta check in, get the cash, then figure out how u wanna launder.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tbh im debating the same shit, i bought their wu transfers first and shit. Like gotta go up and cashout at the fuckin counter and stuff. The thing is, when u get the bank log add on its just instant money to ur bank or crypto account so i think bank log easier to start witt, its no work u jus gotta money launder. On WU u gotta check in, get the cash, then figure out how u wanna launder.
Bruh on me, that shit finna buss, ima tap in witt them fs on that but thx for the outlook bro.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
So if i send you $1,000, i can get the tier 4 with the bank to crypto transfer? how can I avoid my account getting blacklisted?
Correct, we recommend sending the funds to an exodus.io account and then transferring the funds to whichever exchange you would like to send the funds to. This way it will not trigger the cross-chain tools exchanges use when fraudulently acquired funds are transferred.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouched, got me a chase this mf bussin. Fw chase business witt the fucking wire transfers, them shit got low ass otp.
Thanks for purchasing, and the vouch green!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Great question, I see you guys are trying to decide which is best, I personally believe that WU Tier 1 would be the best service of ours to purchase first as its alot cheaper. The downside as you guys highlighted is primarily the fact that you have to actually do work and pick up the funds in order to receive the funds. However, it is significantly cheaper than any log added with the bank to crypto add-on simply due to the fact that the add-on itself is $400 on top of any of the tiers of logs you choose. We always reccomend clients start off with the cheapest services we offer, instead of the most expensive.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great question, I see you guys are trying to decide which is best, I personally believe that WU Tier 1 would be the best service of ours to purchase first as its alot cheaper. The downside as you guys highlighted is primarily the fact that you have to actually do work and pick up the funds in order to receive the funds. However, it is significantly cheaper than any log added with the bank to crypto add-on simply due to the fact that the add-on itself is $400 on top of any of the tiers of logs you choose. We always reccomend clients start off with the cheapest services we offer, instead of the most expensive.
Nah say dat forsure, ima run yall for the wu tier 1 soon, gotta get some funds up then ima tap in.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Copped the Tier 3 on a Wells Fargo, no complaints on anything, easy service. Thanks alot for taking my time with me guys, ik i got some deep rooted trust issues. Huge s/o and vouch for u guys 💯.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Copped the Tier 3 on a Wells Fargo, no complaints on anything, easy service. Thanks alot for taking my time with me guys, ik i got some deep rooted trust issues. Huge s/o and vouch for u guys 💯.
Thanks so much for purchasing and trusting us Rahim, will be doing business in the future :)

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Do the logs come with guides?
Yes, each log comes with a guide tailored to the name-brand bank in which you purchased. Ex: if you purchase a tier 3 Chase Log, we also include a Chase Instructional Guide for cashout.

fattrap

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
🟢 🟢 🟢 🟢 🟢 🟢 Copped Navy Federal Tier 2 -> Bank Drop Method, absolutely bussing. VOUCH

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes, each log comes with a guide tailored to the name-brand bank in which you purchased. Ex: if you purchase a tier 3 Chase Log, we also include a Chase Instructional Guide for cashout.
Ok but like what framework is being used to actually cash the log out? like is it a bank drop or is it something else?

lasvegas

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how should i hyu telegram or email? tryna buy...

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
🟢 🟢 🟢 🟢 🟢 🟢 Copped Navy Federal Tier 2 -> Bank Drop Method, absolutely bussing. VOUCH
Thanks for the vouch, and for purchasing from us Fattrap, means alot!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ok but like what framework is being used to actually cash the log out? like is it a bank drop or is it something else?
Yes in each guide we specifcally only have methods for cashing out via Bank Drop as its the easiest way to go about the cashout.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
how should i hyu telegram or email? tryna buy...
Telegram is where we respond quickest, Email is fine for more or less long-winded questions.

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bruh tbh im on the same shit LOL but im in FL rn so ima tap in witt WU i heard its sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread