🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGZ

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2Logz — Premium Bank Logs
We sell only High-Balance & Complete Bank Logs for the United States, United Kingdom, & Australia upon a myriad of Banks. Our Bank Logs are spammed utilizing advanced phishing botnets, and are intact upon dispatch within working condition. Extra diagnostic details regarding the Bank Log come standard at no extra cost to you.

Complementary Supplemental Deliverables:
All spammed Bank Log's come standard with the following deliverables

1. Cashout Guide (Bank Drop),
2. Debit Card Info
3. Phone Number & Carrier
4. Social Security Number (🇺🇸US - SSN) | National Identification Number (🇬🇧UK - NIN) | Tax Identification Number (🇦🇺AUS - TIN)
5. Full Name
6. State/City
7. Date of Birth (DOB)

Premium Bank Log Tiers:
We sell four different Tiers of Bank Log's

• Tier 1: $200 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($2,000-$5,000 Balance)
    • USA - Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America
    • UK - Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds Bank
    • AUS - Westpac, Suncorp, ANZ Bank
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 2: $300 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($5,000-$8,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Log to Crypto Conversion or Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 3: $400 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($8,000-$15,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Bank Log to Crypto Conversion or Bank Debit Card Dispersal
  • Tier 4: $600 - Bank Log + Email Access + RDP Access ($15,000-$35,000 Balance)
      • Recommended Cashout Service: Log to Crypto Conversion or Intermediary Trust Account Laundering

Cashout Services:
Need help cashing out your Bank Log? We can do the work for you. After purchasing a log from us, you can add on one of our three cashout services, and we will redirect the funds directly to you. Abide by the “Recommended Cashout Service” under the tier of your choice, for the best resource given the log you have purchased.
  • + $1,000 - Intermediary Trust Account Laundering - FULL TUTORIAL
    • We wire funds from the victim’s Bank Account to a temporary Intermediary Trust Account opened under a Wyoming Shelf Company to obfuscate the origin of funds, we then transport these funds to your own Personal Bank Account or Bank Drop, with zero risk.
      • Withdrawal Capacity: $3,000 - $250,000
        • Needed Info: Wiring Details for your Bank
        • Completion Time: 27 Hours
          • 🛠️3 Hours to Complete the Service
          • 💰24 Hours to Recieve Wire
        • ⚠️Risk Level: None, Full-Proof Strategy
  • + $400 - Bank Log to Crypto Conversion (BTC or ETH) - FULL TUTORIAL
    • We utilize the victim's banking credentials to load the funds from the account to an aged Coinbase/Paxful/Coinmama to acquire the crypto of choice, after execution the crypto will be sent off the exchange to your wallet of choice.
      • Cashout Capacity: $3,000 - $25,000
        • Needed Info: Crypto Recieval Address
        • Completion Time: 2 Hours
          • 🛠️ 2 Hours to Complete the Service
          • 💰 0 Hours to Recieve Crypto - Instant
        • ⚠️Risk Level: Low, Possibility to having Wallet Blacklisted from Exchanges
  • + $200 - Bank Debit Card Dispersal (Bank Drop)
    • We order a Debit Card replacement request of the victim's Bank Account to your personal or drop address that will be ready for cashout, the card can then be used at ATMs or Stores to cash out the balance.
      • Cashout Capacity: $2,000 - $8,000
        • Needed Info: Drop Address or Personal Address
        • Completion Time: 49 Hours
          • 49 Hours (1 Hour to Complete Service,48 Hours to Recieve Card in the Mail)
        • ⚠️Risk Level: Mild, Possibility of Card Being Blocked Shortly After Usage

Contact & Ordering Information

- Telegram Channel: [CLICK HERE]

- Telegram: [CLICK HERE]

- Email: [email protected]

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Purchased a tier one log, worked out fine. Good communication, guide works fine. Vouched.

Sxdrgsmoney

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Copped a tier 2 Chase log yesterday, easy dealings, r2d2 helps out with cashing it out and is online 24/7 highly recommended. Doing future biz witt them fs, good shit dawg, was hesitant taking the risk on a newer vendor. 🔥🔥🔥🤝

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Copped a tier 2 Chase log yesterday, easy dealings, r2d2 helps out with cashing it out and is online 24/7 highly recommended. Doing future biz witt them fs, good shit dawg, was hesitant taking the risk on a newer vendor. 🔥🔥🔥🤝
Thanks for SXDRSmoney, glad you were happy with your purchase from us! 🤝 hope to do more business soon.

Tamed4fraud

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Copped me a chase log today, s/o R2D2 fs, good communicator easy to follow cashout method. Valid vendor fs 10/10

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Copped me a chase log today, s/o R2D2 fs, good communicator easy to follow cashout method. Valid vendor fs 10/10
Pleasure doing business Tamed4fraud, thanks for kindly leaving a review under my thread, much respected!

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Got a similar question here as your last service bro, so like when I do the cashout, thru BTC or ETH like crypto for example. Let's say I buy a tier 3 bank log (which I prolly am soon), and I add-on the "Bank to Crypto" add-on that's like $800 all together can I send the funds back to an exchange or will that not work because its under my government name? what's the best way to send the funds to me on crypto so that the exchanges don't tripwire and know I stole this shit lol.

Cuz I see on the thread it says your wallet can get blacklisted and ion want that to happen cuz then I can get banned from exchanges and shit.

Lmk

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Got a similar question here as your last service bro, so like when I do the cashout, thru BTC or ETH like crypto for example. Let's say I buy a tier 3 bank log (which I prolly am soon), and I add-on the "Bank to Crypto" add-on that's like $800 all together can I send the funds back to an exchange or will that not work because its under my government name? what's the best way to send the funds to me on crypto so that the exchanges don't tripwire and know I stole this shit lol.

Cuz I see on the thread it says your wallet can get blacklisted and ion want that to happen cuz then I can get banned from exchanges and shit.

Lmk
We suggest that you submit the transfer directly to either an exodus.io or metamask account in order to actually be able to withdraw the funds without the potential of blacklisting. The chance of exchanges blacklisting you is quite low ofcourse, but to mitigate all risk we suggest the following.

You purchase Bank Login (Any Tier) + Crypto Conversion -> You provide us with either a BTC or ETH Address from either Exodus.io or Metamask.io Wallet -> We do the transfer from the Victims setup wallet to your wallet -> You Receive Funds -> We send the funds directly to your wallet -> You then exchange the funds from Bitcoin or Ethereum to LocalBitcoins.com or Paxful.com for either Cash in Mail (preferred) or Wire Transfer to your bank account.

Once this is finished you will securely have transferred the funds without possibility of blacklisting, the only way you can be effected by Blacklisting if you are doing the exchanges on Exchanges like Coinbase, Coinmama, etc.

Thanks,
R2D2Logz

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We suggest that you submit the transfer directly to either an exodus.io or metamask account in order to actually be able to withdraw the funds without the potential of blacklisting. The chance of exchanges blacklisting you is quite low ofcourse, but to mitigate all risk we suggest the following.

You purchase Bank Login (Any Tier) + Crypto Conversion -> You provide us with either a BTC or ETH Address from either Exodus.io or Metamask.io Wallet -> We do the transfer from the Victims setup wallet to your wallet -> You Receive Funds -> We send the funds directly to your wallet -> You then exchange the funds from Bitcoin or Ethereum to LocalBitcoins.com or Paxful.com for either Cash in Mail (preferred) or Wire Transfer to your bank account.

Once this is finished you will securely have transferred the funds without possibility of blacklisting, the only way you can be effected by Blacklisting if you are doing the exchanges on Exchanges like Coinbase, Coinmama, etc.

Thanks,
R2D2Logz
Understood, thank you for the clarification, will be messaging you for this aswell as the WU services you have posted. Thanks for the help man.

callmemocha

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What would be the success rate if you help with the cash out for the bank log?

& If i buy a tier 4 , and the bank log has a 100k balance, am I still getting between $15-35k or does it depend on how much you can get out of the bank log.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Understood, thank you for the clarification, will be messaging you for this aswell as the WU services you have posted. Thanks for the help man.
Thanks YingYang for messaging, I know you have purchased another service from us. But thanks for utilizing our products in general!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What would be the success rate if you help with the cash out for the bank log?

& If i buy a tier 4 , and the bank log has a 100k balance, am I still getting between $15-35k or does it depend on how much you can get out of the bank log.
Sure, You will be getting at minimum between that threshold. Depending on the cashout service you choose from us the higher we can extract value wise.

Ex: For instance on a tier 4 if its a debit card cashout service it would be far harder than Bank to Crypto or Laundering to extract the same amount of value. If the log has for instance $100K balance. Laundering we can extract nearly $50k but the overall cashout would take longer, Bank to Crypto would be around $30k-$25k (at max) to make it safe. Meanwhile debit card can only do around $8k at max

1684520106333.jpeg

Rough estimates are always within the "Cashout Service" part of our thread.

callmemocha

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You got tele gang?

HospitalEvil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So if i send you $1,000, i can get the tier 4 with the bank to crypto transfer? how can I avoid my account getting blacklisted?

green

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouched, got me a chase this mf bussin. Fw chase business witt the fucking wire transfers, them shit got low ass otp.

Users who are viewing this thread