nlechoppa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The questions are:

1) Is it possible or even advisable to card using only a proxy without a VPN?

2) Do banklogs or any fraud resource like CCs come with associated rdps?

Context: I have been told that VPNs raise suspicion and that banklogs usually come with a configured rdp to make the process easier (the latter could be a setup for a scam).

I would appreciate anyone shedding some light on the subject, especially people with some status on dread as it would be more trustworthy and less probable of having deviant or false information.

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I wouldn't advise carding without a VPN, but if you have really good proxies that don't leak your DNS like a 2 year old leaking their poo would be okay.

I don't really know about RDP's associated with banklogs but if they do, they'd be hella easy to cashout.

bronxed

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. Its advisable to use both just before you card check for any leaks and if your IP score is in lines of 100%

2. Yes. Some vendors may sell with RDP ready or with cookies. But dont be naive and go rogue in to business, its not as easy as it seems. Theres different factors that bank might flag as unusual activity and block your log for it to authenticate himself.

P.S.
If you can get clean RDP`s (residential) I would rather use VPN to sign in to RDP (using ghost user) and do your job there until its IP gets flagged. Then move on to the next RDP. Instead of relying onto VPN+Proxy or sock5

AvON

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
All you need for base lvl it's VPN with ssh tunneling through second VPN to RDP.

Users who are viewing this thread