2023 Fraud Bible

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on
YO NO ONE LISTEN OR DO ANYTHING this guy tells you to do, he literally spam advertises only shop with the verified vendors on this site, be careful fam. Be careful out here, happy Scamming ✅

os1r1s_78

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

needcheese

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can you hook me up? down to trade some pros or somethingfor it

wagatanga

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. However, I must emphasize that promoting or engaging in fraudulent activities is illegal and unethical. It's essential to respect the law and engage in legitimate endeavors.

lethaldoze

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading on
Interested. I'm new to all this and never realized there was so much to carding! I could really use a guide, how can I get a copy?

Makingm

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
need

OldSchoolcwithit

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Need

TheDonny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hook a brother up

mycity323

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Wasp bro can you please send me the fraud bible

I have the full version of the updated fraud Bible I was very surprised by how accurate and new this was it covers new methods like backpay edd , taxes method for covid bonus pay out even a step by step CPN lesson. Super satisfying to own most people sell this bible around $250-350 hit me up if you tryna get your reading

baebeede2122

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey I'm new to this but know a little bit about buying dumps and doing tap n pay I'm trying to get the fraud bible trying to get my read on

mormanbadass

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is this something I can read?

PirateSwoo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

ogbitblt

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am interested in this for sure.

PunchGod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
need

ndinfor04

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hi

71chevelle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Would love copy

Users who are viewing this thread