AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello dear community!
Im back again with this beautiful, semi-legal method.
Me and Ginseng did this years ago, as some of you might remember and it was a success.

Short brief on the method.

- We will help you become your own streaming artist on Spotify through a record label.
- Long-term income method. Make at least $500 / month.
We can help you setup your own album if you dont have the capabilities to do so yourself. If youre a decent producer thats great way to save time and money, if youre not - no worries.
As this method is unique - ill only accept 5 clients as of now. You can expect 100 000 - 200 000 streams a month spread out over your entire album, where as some of your songs will be the "popular" ones. These streams come from legit sources and playlists. Its possible to increase streams after a couple months if you want, but is not recommended at start.
Ive seen someone trying to replicate this method a while back, which is sad.

What differs us from them?
- No botted streams.
- Stable mini-income for a long time ahead.
- We help you with record label and setup of songs.
----

We will set up the following for you:
- Production of 7-12 songs.
- Album cover.
- Release through independent record label.
- Quality streams from legit sources.
- All fundamentals to get everything working.
All you need is an email and to come up with an artist name. Thereafter we will help you start your new career on Spotify through an independent record label where you keep 100% of the royalties.
Payouts are done through the record label to your chosen withdrawal method. (PayPal is commonly used).
We charge a monthly fee for maintaining the streams to your artist account. We recommend how much streams your should start with and how to grow - you pay accordingly to stream amount.
As mentioned im taking on 5 people for now. PM if youre interested to get started.

Start cost for album, record label and more is discussed in PM.

Thereafter you pay monthly accordingly to the amounts of streams you want when your songs are released. No more than 125 000 streams the first month is recommended, but this is discussed further in PM.

Let the journey begin! Through Spotify for Artists you will be able to follow your streams in realtime, which is the absolute best feeling when you first starting out.
Users who are fishing for information and not serious will be ignored.
Best regards,

ThomasGotBands

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I never got the chance to hop in last time, so count me in! DM

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man, I'm already a producer with a few clientele, I wouldn't mind throwing some beats over

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey im down, i have songs already recorded

ThomasGotBands

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
im sending you a pm right now!

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need this! Idk how to pm Im new here I'm a producer

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Count me in uwu

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bring me with you my man i need dat

VictorBands98

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey do you still have any spots? I have a couple artists out of Houston that really could use this

johnnynnhoj

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello dear community!
Im back again with this beautiful, semi-legal method.
Me and Ginseng did this years ago, as some of you might remember and it was a success.

Short brief on the method.

- We will help you become your own streaming artist on Spotify through a record label.
- Long-term income method. Make at least $500 / month.
We can help you setup your own album if you dont have the capabilities to do so yourself. If youre a decent producer thats great way to save time and money, if youre not - no worries.
As this method is unique - ill only accept 5 clients as of now. You can expect 100 000 - 200 000 streams a month spread out over your entire album, where as some of your songs will be the "popular" ones. These streams come from legit sources and playlists. Its possible to increase streams after a couple months if you want, but is not recommended at start.
Ive seen someone trying to replicate this method a while back, which is sad.

What differs us from them?
- No botted streams.
- Stable mini-income for a long time ahead.
- We help you with record label and setup of songs.
----

We will set up the following for you:
- Production of 7-12 songs.
- Album cover.
- Release through independent record label.
- Quality streams from legit sources.
- All fundamentals to get everything working.
All you need is an email and to come up with an artist name. Thereafter we will help you start your new career on Spotify through an independent record label where you keep 100% of the royalties.
Payouts are done through the record label to your chosen withdrawal method. (PayPal is commonly used).
We charge a monthly fee for maintaining the streams to your artist account. We recommend how much streams your should start with and how to grow - you pay accordingly to stream amount.
As mentioned im taking on 5 people for now. PM if youre interested to get started.

Start cost for album, record label and more is discussed in PM.

Thereafter you pay monthly accordingly to the amounts of streams you want when your songs are released. No more than 125 000 streams the first month is recommended, but this is discussed further in PM.

Let the journey begin! Through Spotify for Artists you will be able to follow your streams in realtime, which is the absolute best feeling when you first starting out.
Users who are fishing for information and not serious will be ignored.
Best regards,
You still doing the streams for spotify. I will be working with some artists that are very good in the near future and I 'd like to put them on...

CocaCola

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't think i'm allowed to PM, so I literally joined this forum for this and to speak with you. When you reply I guess we can get into more specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread