Account loading

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Before I discovered this site I looked at a shitload of TG groups that offered to load your PayPal, cash app or any accounts basically. I know that these groups are a scam but is the actual loading process actually a legit thing?
I have a legit vendor who sells Santander bank accounts which can even come linked to Coinbase and was wondering if this “ loading “ process is real or just another scam.
Thanks in advance.

Nizzy223

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Before I discovered this site I looked at a shitload of TG groups that offered to load your PayPal, cash app or any accounts basically. I know that these groups are a scam but is the actual loading process actually a legit thing?
I have a legit vendor who sells Santander bank accounts which can even come linked to Coinbase and was wondering if this “ loading “ process is real or just another scam.
Thanks in advance.
Mind hooking me up with your vendor?

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not at all, we should all help each other. Send me your Telegram.

Michael_a.g.b

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks in advance.
Hi.
I need your help with a wire transfer log
I want to load a wells-fargo business checking but I don't have a log
Pls help

Michael_a.g.b

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need a log for wire transfer can anyone help with that please.

iwinn1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks in advance.
whats up with accts?

Corleone

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I have access to a fuck load of logs and have 2fa on some. Im looking for a partner
Still looking? I have a check printer with micr ink and the software

Users who are viewing this thread