Anybody Could Recommend Any Sites For CC'S

desync

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tbh i have no idea. I bought 2 cards from https://savastan0.cc/ but the cards was shit like it said vaild but they were dead.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Transforming your funds into lawful currency and generating additional profits on top of that to establish a secure future.

- Cipher Soul

Whisperer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can anybody here list any good sites besides the obvious one Briansclub.
Yalelodge, it’s $150 registration fee and $209 deposit minimum to even access cards

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yale Lodge is too highly overrated go somewhere else

fuckboy666

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a lot of good cc sites. I'll drop them but will someone pls guide me on which bins to use, and methods to card certain sites. I was able to to hit on amazon and ebay on a phone for like a week now I can't. What the deal? Someone show me the ropes and I'll bless u with cc sites galore no more Yale or Brian's club I got better ones!

pj111047

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a lot of good cc sites. I'll drop them but will someone pls guide me on which bins to use, and methods to card certain sites. I was able to to hit on amazon and ebay on a phone for like a week now I can't. What the deal? Someone show me the ropes and I'll bless u with cc sites galore no more Yale or Brian's club I got better ones!
drop the sites ill give you some bins

fuckboy666

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
drop the sites ill give you some bins
Ok here u go

benumb.site
briansclub
Siktor.cc
Madfox.me
Tox3.in
These 3 I've tried and they work well except siktor valid rate is like 50/50

Here's also these but they want a minimal deposit have not tried but look very legit

Unitcc.biz
Majorcc.ru

fuckboy666

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Someone drop some bins!

PaceMontana

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
facts bought like 6 cards all were dead
It’s still lit jus spend atleast 15-25 on the better cards with more info or high valids definitely made a 10k piece off that when I first started just research all they cards don’t have a balance but pick ur bins and
clear cookies history etc. hit me up for assistance I pretty much got swiping figured out I literally swipe for everything now along with eBay and Amazon I also hit on autozone dine-in movie theaters Etsy I even swipe using SSNs on klarna and afterpay I’ll show u something I definitely just need more sites and I got a list a smackable bins and even a credit been u can check the balance(which almost never fails unless ur location or ip is just too far from where the card was last used). tap in gang

LMS

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I have loads of cards

mikebeans1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What method you used on Amazon?

tonyscams1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm new here however I'm getting between 15-40 cc cvv per day I'm asking $25 each or 4 for $80. all are new a picked by me

Users who are viewing this thread