Status
away
Last seen
Ok here u go

Siktor.cc
Madfox.me
Tox3.in
These 3 I've tried and they work well except siktor valid rate is like 50/50

Here's also these but they want a minimal deposit have not tried but look very legit

Unitcc.biz
Majorcc.ru
Hey have you tried unicc

fuckboy666

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What method you used on Amazon?
The first time I hit with my personal account just as a tester for the card on mobile device. Order went thru then blocked but still shipped and delivered. I then made another account in new CC's info, email and all placed an order it didn't go thru but I added another cc and it automatically charged it then next day as a back up card. Shipped and delivered. I tried to hit again and it blocked the account. I tried to make another personal account with my personal card and it auto blocked me hvnt tried anything since so idk maybe we can figure this shit out together?

Alexous

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The new one? No. the old one? Yes
Oh ok and is it the same creator… do you think the new one is legit or it’s better to go with python ?

fuckboy666

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Oh ok and is it the same creator… do you think the new one is legit or it’s better to go with python ?
No it can't be, when uni shut down by the creator he announced that he was closing store because of his age and health this was like almost 2 years ago I doubt he made another site but there's only one was to find out thru trial and error. I hvnt tried python do u have a link? I personally like tox3.in it reminds me of the og unicvv.ru but siktor.cc and madfox.me works well also

Mikelarry3232

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The best site for buy CC / CVV is benumb.site
The CC are more high balance than they say originally on their listings when u load up. This site valid asf don't let too many other niggas about this shit, otherwise they always finna not have any. Damn this shit bussin.

Mikelarry3232

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok here u go

Siktor.cc
Madfox.me
Tox3.in

Here's also these but they want a minimal deposit have not tried but look very legit

Unitcc.biz
Majorcc.ru
Dm me we can work I got a few ideas

fbgvte

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The first time I hit with my personal account just as a tester for the card on mobile device. Order went thru then blocked but still shipped and delivered. I then made another account in new CC's info, email and all placed an order it didn't go thru but I added another cc and it automatically charged it then next day as a back up card. Shipped and delivered. I tried to hit again and it blocked the account. I tried to make another personal account with my personal card and it auto blocked me hvnt tried anything since so idk maybe we can figure this shit out together?
Hey man let's partner up

getrich022

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It’s still lit jus spend atleast 15-25 on the better cards with more info or high valids definitely made a 10k piece off that when I first started just research all they cards don’t have a balance but pick ur bins and

clear cookies history etc. hit me up for assistance I pretty much got swiping figured out I literally swipe for everything now along with eBay and Amazon I also hit on autozone dine-in movie theaters Etsy I even swipe using SSNs on klarna and afterpay I’ll show u something I definitely just need more sites and I got a list a smackable bins and even a credit been u can check the balance(which almost never fails unless ur location or ip is just too far from where the card was last used). tap in gang
Let’s work

getrich022

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok here u go

Siktor.cc
Madfox.me
Tox3.in

Unitcc.biz
Majorcc.ru
Tox3.in is shit! bought 4 cards this morning and they all was dead. they do give refunds though

milfdiv3r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a lot of good cc sites. I'll drop them but will someone pls guide me on which bins to use, and methods to card certain sites. I was able to to hit on amazon and ebay on a phone for like a week now I can't. What the deal? Someone show me the ropes and I'll bless u with cc sites galore no more Yale or Brian's club I got better ones!
I like chase signature bins cause you can call them and check the status of the card without using a checker. 414720 414740 438857 are my favs.

milfdiv3r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Tox3.in is shit! bought 4 cards this morning and they all was dead. they do give refunds though
siktor is garbage too, I maybe get a vaild card 1 out of 10

milfdiv3r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I used to really like CARDER007 but they arent the same, oh and dumpsclinque was the shit too. man the good old days of carding was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread