Are clone cards dead ?

Suckmycrypto

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I’ve been trying to get into working with cloned cards and dumps but I’m not sure if it’s even worth it in 2023 ? I’m very experienced with cc’s and online carding, things of that nature but I want to branch off into cloning cards anybody got some advice for me ?

Limonx8

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
you got advices for dumps? ive been trying it for long time but the cloning always fucks up idk why

Scamweb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
no they still work just gotta get yo plugs right

lass21

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
non, ils fonctionnent toujours, il faut juste que les prises soient correctes
BBonjour ta pas un bon site de dump 101 a me donner mon amis ???

Takeover ty

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I’ve been trying to get into working with cloned cards and dumps but I’m not sure if it’s even worth it in 2023 ? I’m very experienced with cc’s and online carding, things of that nature but I want to branch off into cloning cards anybody got some advice for me ?
They still work bro u just have to know what u buying

Raskolnikov

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
No, you're not doing something wrong when writing the information on the magnetic stripe. That's because when you swipe the card at the store, it'll make you use the EMV chip, which you don't have because you're using a blank white card or a prepaid gift card that was erased and your Track 2 data has been written on it. Nowadays, carding in stores is obsolete since EMV is required, and cloning an EMV yourself is nearly impossible. However, there's a seller on this forum who figured out how to do it and is selling clones that I personally"pythoncards" bought and am cashing out from every week.

moketec

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They still work bro u just have to know what u buying
hey what about clonig prepaid gift cards such as mastercards as i have the info and know the balance of some and i dont know what service code to use when rewriting and im not worried about it not working cause there is no chip in the card to begin with that issuied the card

any help would be greatly appriciated

Users who are viewing this thread