ATM cash out

kidrsCC

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey I’m new to this carding scene and I was wondering about how people cash out ATMs with blank cards when the chips aren’t clonable?

Thanks 🙏

LEGALCRIME6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
select ATMs still just use magstripe data only if you are lucky.. try frying the chip on a card you dont care about and just keep trying till you find one.. good luck

Slashuursiz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
select ATMs still just use magstripe data only if you are lucky.. try frying the chip on a card you dont care about and just keep trying till you find one.. good luck
Frying? What does that mean

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey I’m new to this carding scene and I was wondering about how people cash out ATMs with blank cards when the chips aren’t clonable?

Thanks 🙏
You can just clone the magstripe with a dump. But the Dump HAS to be What you call a Service code 101 or 201 this means to make ATM Transactions it reads the magstripe instead of the chip. Your welcome. (All you need is a MSRX650 and the software you can get it from ‘Deftun’). But tbh i would skip all this and just go with @PythonCards cloned cards, because they are already pre-encoded propietarily.

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
You can just clone the magstripe with a dump. But the Dump HAS to be What you call a Service code 101 or 201 this means to make ATM Transactions it reads the magstripe instead of the chip. Your welcome. (All you need is a MSRX650 and the software you can get it from ‘Deftun’). But tbh i would skip all this and just go with @PythonCards cloned cards, because they are already pre-encoded propietarily.
dont ask me lol i get all of my information from this post:

not an export personally

Users who are viewing this thread