ATM Jackpotting questions

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I saw a lot of news about jackpotting ATM machine; hack ATM machine to make it spit out money.
Any of you know how to do something like that?

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I saw a lot of news about jackpotting ATM machine; hack ATM machine to make it spit out money.
Atm forking is no longer a thing.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello, Python (Crdforum Verified Vendor) here;

ATM Jackpotting is conceptually not viable in 2022. ATMs work off schematics more closely related to cryptography rather than the old-school schematics of analog setups. That is why our cloned cards are vertically integrated from Magnetic Stripe, EMV, & NFC/RFID because that is the best way to reverse engineer preexisting cards and then manipulate the ATM to give you the funds off of the victim's card. Our Data Architecture as seen within our channel, allows us to make Cloned Cards at a scale that is viable to manipulate ATMs using victim's data at scale, using its new architecture of cryptography instead of trying to trick an analog system (ATM Jackpotting) into mistriggering actions.

If you would like to chat further about this, or Purchasing Cloned Cards/Skimmers please message me (Python Kingdom CEO) on Telegram or Email. Telegram: @Python079 or our channel @PythonKingdom, Email: [email protected].

Would love to have any of you guys reach out!

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ya honestly, jackpotting ain't a thing. Might be able to use a sledge hammer I guess, but those Youtube videos of ATMs been forked, that's just nonsense. Ain't nobody gonna believe all that.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python Cards provided a clear explanation. In the past, the ATM jackpot trick required physical access to the machine, which made it too risky. I personally tested the ATM jackpot hack at one of my stores in 2013. I was once friends with a man named Barnaby Jack, who was the first to demonstrate how ATMs could be hacked. Unfortunately, he was killed after revealing how pacemakers could be hacked, which led to the Vice President removing his. ATMs used to operate on Windows XP and were accessed using a universal key for the hardware and a unique key for the money.

- Cipher Soul

Brookiescookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ya honestly, jackpotting ain't a thing. Might be able to use a sledge hammer I guess, but those Youtube videos of ATMs been forked, that's just nonsense. Ain't nobody gonna believe all that.
Hmmmm….actually it really is. Forking isn’t jackpotting but that’s actually something that’s big in Europe and Australia but you can actually watch a video of the technique. It’s basically jamming a fork type thing in the dispense tray after a legit small cash withdrawal and then once you’ve inserted it you just do transaction after transaction and the ATM glitches and doesn’t record any transactions after the initial one. It’s crazy but it definitly works.

Users who are viewing this thread