Bank/ PayPal Logs available with Cookies

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been using Botnets and i cant possibly cash out everything. If you want some you knw wat to do. Selling at the same rate as markets but with more included.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo. if I buy these and they dont work. what the return policy. I dont wanna be wastin my money here. lost enough on logs already.

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo. if I buy these and they dont work. what the return policy. I dont wanna be wastin my money here. lost enough on logs already.
Logs will be replaced 1 time only if cookies are outdated or if they dont load when you go to check. If this happens send screenshot with error. I replace no problem. Also i will include a short tut on what to do for noobs. For example do not enter the logs multiple times. This will burn it. Enter to check and then make transfer. For paypal tut will be included as well.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What i need to do to make sure logs not burned by me. What kind of opsec i need to have here?

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What i need to do to make sure logs not burned by me. What kind of opsec i need to have here?
Firstly to be able to hit you have to look like the real owner. This part of game require you to act like reglar customer and owner of log. So you have to do a few things, use proper clean socks/rdp, switch your user agent to match whats on log, transfer the proper amount, and the other basic rules. I will include more detail in package. But do your own research to get up to speed.

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Quantity and price?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Quantity and price?
Price is regular price on markets. Not selling for more. In the logs you get a bunch of entries, bank,paypal,crypto,amazon,wix, steam,netflix. to not get banned i wont go into too much here.you know what to do.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Intressted. Let me start off with 10 logs to test the quality. U take escrow?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok followed the tut. Tell me which file to import with the cookies. Im seeing a json and txt. I dont wanna f this up, I just spent a lot. Also is there any way to know what accounts are gonna be in the packets you sent. Im in the third one now and I am seeing paypals, banks but not any cash app or crypto.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok followed the tut. Tell me which file to import with the cookies. Im seeing a json and txt. I dont wanna f this up, I just spent a lot. Also is there any way to know what accounts are gonna be in the packets you sent. Im in the third one now and I am seeing paypals, banks but not any cash app or crypto.
if using firefox json file works best. more data captured under that. just follow tut to the letter on extracting, u will be fine. no way to know. logs are all bundled so i cant check all.no time.
make sure to login to email first, then when u make transfer delete email to victim dont know. also help if 2fa triggered, send it to email to easy bypass. thank u fo business n good luck.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you have my payment yet? It says sent fr my side.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
is dolphin anty a good browser to use for fraud? what anti detect does everyone use?
im new and wondering how to purchase proxies, does it matter if the site for example "premsocks" requires you to have javascript enabled for the site to function? does this matter

BigBagzz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
is dolphin anty a good browser to use for fraud? what anti detect does everyone use?
im new and wondering how to purchase proxies, does it matter if the site for example "premsocks" requires you to have javascript enabled for the site to function? does this matter
yo how do i cop

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I cashed out. I need more logs ASAP but you not answering. Anyone have another way to contact this dude. I need more logs.

Users who are viewing this thread