Status
Last seen
Fraudulent Email:
N/A

Pseudonym:
Benumb

URL/Website:

In-Depth Review of Benumb CVV Shop

Benumb CC Shop has garnered attention within the carding community, prompting the author of this review to explore its offerings. After testing the platform extensively, the I shares the insights, highlighting both the positive and negative aspects of the shop.After seeing so many people make a fuss over Benumb cc shop, I decided to try it out for a while. Moving forward, I will probably do 10-20% of my business there. Here's what I learned about it:

THE GOOD SIDE OF BENUMB SHOP

One notable advantage of Benumb CC Shop is its use of an .onion domain, which enhances security and anonymity for users. Furthermore, the website functions seamlessly without JavaScript, ensuring accessibility for a wider range of individuals. The shop also accepts multiple cryptocurrencies as payment, offering flexibility to customers. Additionally, Benumb CC Shop has earned a reputation for not engaging in fraudulent practices, instilling confidence in its user base. The existence of a sub-dread community and the shop's decent English communication, despite being administered by Russian individuals, further contribute to its appeal. Moreover, the search feature is effective, equipped with useful filters such as price. Recent enhancements, including the introduction of a pre-order feature, have further improved the user experience.

- they have an .onion domain (big benefit)
- their site works without JS (huge benefit)
- they accept multiple cryptocurrencies
- they don't steal your money
- they have a sub-dread
- the English is decent considering the admins appear to be Russian
- the search is pretty good - decent filters including price
- they recently added a pre-order feature

THE BAD SIDE OF BENUMB

Despite its advantages, Benumb CC Shop does have some drawbacks. One limitation is the absence of XMR (Monero) among the accepted cryptocurrencies, which reduces the potential for enhanced anonymity. Another issue is the organization of all CVV in a single database, which hampers effective search functionality. Customer support also exhibits inconsistency in responsiveness, which can be frustrating for users seeking assistance. Additionally, the shop requires users to purchase an invite, a practice that might deter potential customers. Lack of information on card freshness and addition dates is another concerning aspect, as it hinders users from knowing how recent the available cards are. Finally, the shop imposes a $100 minimum deposit for card purchases, which may not be favorable to all customers.

- the 2 cryptocurrencies they accept are BTC and LTC... in other words, not XMR thus no hope of anonymity without paying a mixer when you deposit...
- they seem to keep all of their CVV in one base, which defeats the purpose of having the base as a search filter
- their support is not always very responsive for benumb cc shop
- you have to pay for a damn invite (not a big deal, buy why pay just to buy something that everyone wants to sell?)
- no way to know the date that cards were added (how fresh a card is)... this is really, really bad
- there's a $100 minimum deposit to purchase cards (doesn't bother me, but it might bother you)

THE UGLY

Several criticisms have been raised regarding Benumb CC Shop. Users have reported a subpar experience when accessing the site without JavaScript enabled, impacting usability. Upon purchasing a card, the way information is displayed is not optimal, often requiring users to manually clean up the data in a text editor to make it readable. Additionally, a noticeable percentage of available cards are from American Express (Amex), limiting variety and potentially reducing options for customers. Furthermore, when users inquire about card freshness, support responds with a generic answer of "all cards are fresh," despite users observing the same cards being available for weeks. This ambiguity raises concerns about the actual freshness of the stock, although the recently added pre-order feature may address this issue.

- the no-JS view of the site is not very good
- when you buy a card the way they display the information is not very good and you have to clean it up yourself in a text editor to make it readable (this is common, but not good and some other sellers do better)
- the % of their cards that are Amex is too high
- if you ask Support about how to know how long a card has been on the market they reply with "all are fresh". this, of course, is impossible especially as I see the same cards for sale week after week. This makes me concerned that no, or few, cards are fresh (but perhaps "preorder" can help?).

Attachment

benumb cc shop

Evaluating the Overall User Experience

To determine the suitability of Benumb CC Shop, it is essential to consider the overall user experience. The benefits, drawbacks, and criticisms highlighted above should be carefully weighed against individual preferences and priorities in card purchasing. Additionally, comparing Benumb CC Shop with alternative CVV shops in terms of user experience and card availability can aid in making an informed decision.

Recommendations and Future Potential

Based on the observations and feedback from the review, several recommendations can be made to enhance Benumb CC Shop. Expanding the range of accepted cryptocurrencies, particularly by adding XMR, would provide users with increased anonymity options. Improving the organization and filtering of CVV cards within the shop would facilitate easier and more efficient searches. Prompt and reliable customer support should be a priority to address users' queries and concerns effectively. The effectiveness and necessity of the invite system should be evaluated, considering its impact on potential customers. Finally, including information on card freshness and addition dates would enhance transparency and enable users to make more informed choices.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Benumb CC Shop offers both advantages and disadvantages to its users. While its utilization of an .onion domain, JavaScript-free functionality, and acceptance of multiple cryptocurrencies are commendable, limitations such as the absence of XMR, inconsistent customer support, and the lack of card freshness information should be considered. Ultimately, individuals should carefully evaluate their preferences and requirements when deciding whether to utilize Benumb CC Shop or explore alternative options in the CVV marketplace.

If you found this useful please remember to like, and check out my Gonzo-cc shop review thank you.

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is this the correct benumb site

Cd3066

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies