Benumb.site is better than Brianclub.cards Let me Explain....

Rosesleeves

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The benumb.site CVV glitch is still working when you load 300 upon making your account, but EVEN every time after you initially load the account with funds, the account will continue to give you wholesale prices for each CVV, im talking like $5 per CVV. On brianclub.cards you can't even do that, you would need to keep making new accounts for the CVV glitch to work again after load up, its not even a debate, i see u guys making threads about this BS all the time. Brianclub.cards... yes does it have better CVV on average, but benumb.site is superior when trying to do the wholesale CVV glitch its night and day difference.

gmilk4840

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i think brianclub.cards is better because they have bins that actually work for methods, benumb tends to only have stuff for like very specific purposes like the facebook ads method. so idk.

kPz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Husslen369

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
benumb.site has all of the ios and google play seperated in their non vbv section all seem to be hitting right now ig.

Wgojay

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo the glitch still working?

enema22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

tridev

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i think brianclub.cards is better because they have bins that actually work for methods, benumb tends to only have stuff for like very specific purposes like the facebook ads method. so idk.
benumb.site added their new section for methods so they good now tbh, idk wat ur talking about g

Users who are viewing this thread