BOA Loan

belong

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Go to Bank of America safe balance, after you go to Bank of America safe balance you're going to press apply, do not press you want a savings account, just put that you want bank account

after that you go to the next step

the next step is you're going to put the first and last name for all the other stuff to the SSN after that we will go to the next stuff then you just keep pressing till they ask you do you want to make a username and passcode after you do all that in the middle of there they're going to ask you would like to put a pin -- put a PIN number that you will remember that's going to be your ATM pin

Now you are at the loan stage after you get your card for about 4 to 6 days when you get your card activate your card after then you will need to apply for these loans

kushman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is it really that easy when ever i try to get a bank account from BOA or any brick and morter bank apart from needing the required documents ie: Identification personal info selfy etc. I get DENIED 100% of the time because of something called CREDIT. If there is a way around that to be able to get a loan despite the obvious problems please show me how ive been trying to get a loan for a while now and have ZERO luck [KUSHMAN]

Users who are viewing this thread