REVIEW: Bohemia Market, Dionysus Market, and FastandSafe Are All Darkweb Scammers

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fraudulent Email:
N/A

Pseudonym:
N/A

URL/Website:

Comment / Review:

Dude this is such fucking bullshit. And nobody gives a fuck. I opened a ticket, I know that's not what they are for but I don't know what else to do.

I replied to the dispute over 5 times begging for a response. Nothing. Dionysus, the mod, and fast and safe, the cocksucking scamming vendor, are both active. They log in.

They choose not to answer me. On the 29th it will be a month since I placed the order, and I have gotten nothing at all in the mail. I, unfortunately, had to open a few other disputes for other charges that all happened to be late at the same time. He chimed in on all of those disputes and they were closed by me because I eventually got the orders, 2 and a half weeks after ordering.
But this one, nothing. Bohemia and Dionysus are watching me getting dragged through the mud, every day logging on begging like a DOG for no response at all.

I am never placing an order with this fucking SHITTT site ever again. This will be about $10,000 now that I have spent on the site. Not another penny over my dead fucking body.

$1700 and nobody gives a shit. DIONYSUS IF YOU OR ANYONE FROM BOHEMIA IS READING THIS PLEASE HELP ME. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO LOG ON EVERY FUCKING DAY AND BEG FOR MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING JOKE WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG? WHY IS THIS COCKSUCKER VENDOR THAT SAYS HE SHIPPED MY PRODUCT NUMEROUS TIMES, AFTER SAYING I DIDN'T PROVIDE SHIPPING INFO WHICH I 100000000000% DID, BUT NEVER SENT ANYTHING AT ALL. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS???
HELP ME PLEASE. ARE YOU WONDERING WHY I AM TYPING IN CAPS??? I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME OR MY MONEY AND I CAN'T MAKE ANY SENSE OF IT!!!!! FUCK!!!!

Attachments:
1672432181680.png

Users who are viewing this thread