briansclub or benumb

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
which seller is legit briansclub or benumb. Have someone experienced with them like their dumps succes rate and is there any way to ignore non vbv cards from selling sites.

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Brian's club some people are saying benumb has bad cards and it doesn't need a invite that for some reason costs $25-$30 usd

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Brian's club some people are saying benumb has bad cards and it doesn't need a invite that for some reason costs $25-$30 usd
yeah that sucks, and also a 100$ first deposit but i was confused because briansclub is also on clearnet

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah that sucks, and also a 100$ first deposit but i was confused because briansclub is also on clearnet
You have to be careful because the real benumb requires an invite code, you can't just register for it, if it lets you register straight away, its a scam site.

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Both are legit. Thing is you need to know what exactly you want to buy. If you're new, you probably need at least 8,9 cards to kill to understand what exactly to do. So prepare some money to fuck up

KingOfNewYork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Both are legit. Thing is you need to know what exactly you want to buy. If you're new, you probably need at least 8,9 cards to kill to understand what exactly to do. So prepare some money to fuck up
yeah i understand, i will kill cards for using improper stock 5, vpn and cookies or copying instead of typing card nmbr.... i want to buy crypto does vbv cards require OTP because i cant afford otp bots

Darknet

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Pls guys can I get the real briansclub link??

Dany2012

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What’s the benumb link

Users who are viewing this thread