Bypassing 3Ds 2.0 & Strong Customer authentication

NefastusX

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm pretty new to this forum (and whole thing really) but I thought I'd try contribute in some way.

I had a read about (UK) 3Ds because this is the main obstacle in your way when carding.

I have found out how it works along with some intesresting things, if you have anything to add please DM me or add in the thread.

So here goes.

Attached is a pic with open banks and cards with SCA - making it way more difficult if you have cards with 3D

3DS 2.0 (currently used in europe) Has around up to around 100 points of reference to check whether of not they should hard or soft check your purchasing attempt -

1) Cardholder Account Information (eg: Cardholder Account Change Indicator, Number of Provisioning Attempts per Day, Payment Account Age and Shipping Address Usage).

2) Merchant Risk Indicator (eg: Delivery Email Address, Gift Card Amount, Pre-Order Date, Shipping Indicator (the shipping method, such as billing address, store pick-up, etc))

3) 3DS Requestor Information (eg: 3DS Requestor Authentication Method, 3DS Requestor Authentication Timestamp)

4) 3DS Requestor Prior Transaction Authentication Information (eg: 3DS Requestor Prior Transaction Authentication Method, 3DS Requestor Prior Transaction Authentication Reference)

The ones i could find / get access to.

HOWEVER.

Some banks use LESS checks than others, which is massive because it means some banks are easy to card - For example

‘3DS Requester Challenge Indicator’
Mastercard/Visa Co class this field as Optional, but for Visa this field is always required.

Address Match Indicator
This is optional for EMVco & Mastercard, but required if available for Visa.

This means VISA cannot be carded without VBV bypass according to this information.

This is all I could get, I had to pretend to work for a banking company to get access to this information so please like or give advice.

Many Thanks,
NefastusX

Attachments

• ezgif-2-278ce69d9d.jpg
    ezgif-2-278ce69d9d.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 49

momoneyswipez

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
updated bins and non vbv for carding MANDO...

Users who are viewing this thread