Came upon a Gold Mine...

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
So my brother runs a motel and a guy he knew there who was... involved..., and he got caught up because he fell out off that shit in a stolen rental car. Anyways, dude apparently told my brother that if anything ever happened, not to let them get his laptop. Well, my brother is an early 80's baby and not from an area that isn't known much for tech, so he got in touch with me, and I came just as fast as I could. By the time I got there, he had already wiped the laptop (SMH), but he had about 6 USB drives of different sizes and, lo and behold, there's right at around 108 Gigs worth of, well, the stuff you guys normally pay pretty big money for, from what I can tell. Thousands of Fullz, CC numbers, different Cracked software, dn packages with Ebooks and how-to's and cookbooks. Along with Counterfeit moneys stuff and EVERYTHING. Now, I'm no stranger to the dn, but I've never gotten in to carding/fraud...yet. My question is: How does one begin to handle this mess of a platinum mine? Do I just sell it all to somebody on one of the markets, or do I spend the countless hours it will take to learn it, organize it, and do the work it's gonna take to get moneys out of it? Are there people that would help me go through it and kind of give me a rundown of where to go from here? please help i'm so frustrated! [EDIT: Ok, Wait. I just saw a guy selling 10 CVV's for $200. I have 50,000. Does that mean I have a million dollars worth of CVV's?!!!]

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello Alligatorman17,

You landed on quite the find, most definitely.

Seems like others have offered up some good help in terms of finding ways to sell it. DO NOT give up any credentials, information or details pertaining to the sellable items. This post is similar to a wounded fish in the middle of a shark frenzy, you're going to need to fish through and figure out who is legit and who isn't. Do not be stupid and lose this 'platinum mine'.

With that said, purchase a vendor slot on any reputable markets and start creating listings and pricing each item. Start by categorizing and make an inventory of each item you have, like this:

1.) 28 Fraud Courses
2.) 50,294 Fullz
3.) 8 Cracked Software Applications
4.) 15 Fraud E-Books
5.) 19 DIY/How To Courses
6.) 4 Cookbooks

Then do market research and price accordingly, You can and setup autoship. This will automate your process. Of course there is a lot more to it but be smart, keep track of your inventory and slowly sell it out. Those softwares, e-books, courses and cookbooks can be turned into forever cashcows if you list them properly via autoship.

Once those CVV's are used up you'll have a good chunk of cash and those other items will continue selling on auto-pilot for as long as the markets you chose are up and live. Invest the CVV profits into adverts and you could get off with a nice automated DNM business! Superb find OP!

But remember to launder as you're going to need to figure out how to clean that money up. What's the point of doing all of the above if you can't even spend it?

Ask away, I'll be here to help.

Goodluck.

ogdog1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Also before you get too trigger happy make sure you test a few of those cvv's at random. Never know who dude actually was and what he was holding on to / for what reason. Just make sure ya verify before ya go lambo shopping ya know.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello Alligatorman17,

You landed on quite the find, most definitely.

Seems like others have offered up some good help in terms of finding ways to sell it. DO NOT give up any credentials, information or details pertaining to the sellable items. This post is similar to a wounded fish in the middle of a shark frenzy, you're going to need to fish through and figure out who is legit and who isn't. Do not be stupid and lose this 'platinum mine'.

With that said, purchase a vendor slot on any reputable markets and start creating listings and pricing each item. Start by categorizing and make an inventory of each item you have, like this:

1.) 28 Fraud Courses
2.) 50,294 Fullz
3.) 8 Cracked Software Applications
4.) 15 Fraud E-Books
5.) 19 DIY/How To Courses
6.) 4 Cookbooks

Then do market research and price accordingly, You can and setup autoship. This will automate your process. Of course there is a lot more to it but be smart, keep track of your inventory and slowly sell it out. Those softwares, e-books, courses and cookbooks can be turned into forever cashcows if you list them properly via autoship.

Once those CVV's are used up you'll have a good chunk of cash and those other items will continue selling on auto-pilot for as long as the markets you chose are up and live. Invest the CVV profits into adverts and you could get off with a nice automated DNM business! Superb find OP!

But remember to launder as you're going to need to figure out how to clean that money up. What's the point of doing all of the above if you can't even spend it?

Ask away, I'll be here to help.

Goodluck.
Damn, I can't thank you enough for this response. Not only is it the most information anyone's given me, it's quite an optimistic outlook. I can't help but fill with... well... when you made the analogy of the fish. When you say not to give out any information, does a singular fullz count? like just as a way to prove i'm not bullshitting? cuz I already did that to one person.

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Damn, I can't thank you enough for this response. Not only is it the most information anyone's given me, it's quite an optimistic outlook. I can't help but fill with... well... when you made the analogy of the fish. When you say not to give out any information, does a singular fullz count? like just as a way to prove i'm not bullshitting? cuz I already did that to one person.
You're welcome.
It's not optimistic, it's reality and what you should do if you want to rack out off of this opportunity. I hope you felt motivated to get up and make some dirty money the right way though.
You're fine showing off a single fullz (considering your arsenal of 50K+) but don't give that out unless the person seems a.) genuinely interested b.) knows their stuff concerning the topic c.) is actually providing helpful knowledge and d.) are they willing to buy or chip in effort?
Just be smart and always think before you act.

blakentropy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
well if you want to sell some, i am a buyer, and i can pay you in any way you prefer, cash app, zelle, western union, bitcoin. whatever

Briangrey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am interested in buying some of those in bulk from you, if that's something you're looking to do. .....
.and that was spot on advice dude shot you. Well said

jimmycarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
also interested in buying some of those CVVs from you assuming you verify that theyre legit. specifically, id love to buy any BINs that are chase credit (. 414720, 426684) with 77*** zip codes

gafson

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So my brother runs a motel and a guy he knew there who was... involved..., and he got caught up because he fell out off that shit in a stolen rental car. Anyways, dude apparently told my brother that if anything ever happened, not to let them get his laptop. Well, my brother is an early 80's baby and not from an area that isn't known much for tech, so he got in touch with me, and I came just as fast as I could. By the time I got there, he had already wiped the laptop (SMH), but he had about 6 USB drives of different sizes and, lo and behold, there's right at around 108 Gigs worth of, well, the stuff you guys normally pay pretty big money for, from what I can tell. Thousands of Fullz, CC numbers, different Cracked software, dn packages with Ebooks and how-to's and cookbooks. Along with Counterfeit moneys stuff and EVERYTHING. Now, I'm no stranger to the dn, but I've never gotten in to carding/fraud...yet. My question is: How does one begin to handle this mess of a platinum mine? Do I just sell it all to somebody on one of the markets, or do I spend the countless hours it will take to learn it, organize it, and do the work it's gonna take to get moneys out of it? Are there people that would help me go through it and kind of give me a rundown of where to go from here? please help i'm so frustrated! [EDIT: Ok, Wait. I just saw a guy selling 10 CVV's for $200. I have 50,000. Does that mean I have a million dollars worth of CVV's?!!!]
Hi im interested in the ebooks if your selling

LEGALCRIME6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
also interested in buying some of those CVVs from you assuming you verify that theyre legit. specifically, id love to buy any BINs that are chase credit (. 414720, 426684) with 77*** zip codes
fellow houston fraudster huh? lets work lol

Users who are viewing this thread