can anyone loan me a couple hundred dollars so I can buy this card from python?? will payback with interest

johnnynnhoj

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm having trouble getting the money together. I will pay you back with interest...

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm having trouble getting the money together. I will pay you back with interest...
I plan to purchase one from him for testing purposes. Assuming it meets my standards, I will exclusively buy from him moving forward. Additionally, I can provide you with a few cards and take a percentage from any profits you make. Does that sound agreeable to you? I'll continue to supply you with cards, but only if I believe you can utilize them without raising suspicion and maintain a strictly professional approach.

- Cipher Soul

Decobra

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I plan to purchase one from him for testing purposes. Assuming it meets my standards, I will exclusively buy from him moving forward. Additionally, I can provide you with a few cards and take a percentage from any profits you make. Does that sound agreeable to you? I'll continue to supply you with cards, but only if I believe you can utilize them without raising suspicion and maintain a strictly professional approach.

- Cipher Soul
You have been busy today ? Make it look legit atleast lmfao

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You have been busy today ? Make it look legit atleast lmfao
Could you clarify or explain what you're referring to?

- Cipher Soul

Decobra

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Could you clarify or explain what you're referring to?

- Cipher Soul
Yes mate,
You joined yesterday and have 5 threads and 21 replies you have been busy lol.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes mate,
You joined yesterday and have 5 threads and 21 replies you have been busy lol.
What relevance does that hold? What is the maximum number of threads I can respond to or initiate? I wasn't aware of any restrictions. I have been a part of the carding community for nearly 16 years, and I'm only now reintegrating.

- Cipher Soul

Sizzlakalonji

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

- Cipher Soul
If this offer still stands am 100 percent down too!

Alexous

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

- Cipher Soul
Hey did you bought a card from python is he legit ?

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am setting aside money to purchase a card from Python soon. For nor im using eBay for carding.

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am setting aside money to purchase a card from Python soon. For nor im using eBay for carding.
Drop me the link to the python shop Bro !! Comment it below for me 💯🥷

And here's 2 of my best choice 2023 cvv dump shops In exchange

Siktor.cc
Madfox.me

These 2 I've tried and they work well fully refundable no deposit needed !!

FRESHLY UPDATED DAILY
Non vbv bins WIDE SELECTION

Users who are viewing this thread