can I get back my disabled instagram account back?

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey my account got disabled few weeks ago and i was wondering if there was some way to get it back since they won't give it back to me. I really need help with it

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what do you mean with disabled? did you get hacked or is it disabled by instagram?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
yeah instagram disabled it, i don't even know why, they just did. It's been almost 3 weeks and if I don't get it back in 1 then they'll automatically delete it. Do u know of any way I can get back?

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i should explain the situation with instagram otherwise you need to make a new account

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i should explain the situation with instagram otherwise you need to make a new account
i already did but they won't do anything. I really don't wanna make a new one. I had more than 1600 followers and a post with 300 likes on that one, all my DM's and the fact I've been using it for like half a decade. Shit really hurts

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i already did but they won't do anything. I really don't wanna make a new one. I had more than 1600 followers and a post with 300 likes on that one, all my DM's and the fact I've been using it for like half a decade. Shit really hurts
accept it and go on with you life my friend. you didn't lose a million dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread