Can we get a sticky about cracking Insta/Facebook/etc. ?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I come on here occasionally to help people out - I was lucky to start out when there were loads of useful forums and learnt a lot from them so am trying to pay it back but it's getting tiring.

I don't mean to be rude to the newbies and I get it can be confusing, but all the 'how to brute force Facebook' or 'how to get into my exs Insta' are dragging the /d/ down and it's starting to just be a flood of 'how to hack my ex' posts.

Unless you miraculously find a platform exploit (which no one would ever be sharing) hacking Instagram or Facebook is impossible - they will lock the account out before you could even make a dent for brute forcing, and so your only options are SocEng or a keylogger, which aren't the answer any of them are looking for.

Can we get some sort of sticky or rule to try and cut down on it or at least point them in the right way instead of having to always explain? I want to help but not just endlessly repeat the same things.

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hacking Instagram or Facebook is impossible for brute attack.... but if you target the user..... Any site is hackable.....you need SE skills, RAT or Keyloger .... or a method where you will impersonate an FB employee and trick the user to give you all details about his account...after that you can take control over it ....
Stay Safe

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A session hijacker works pretty well if you're on their network or can compromise their browser.

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hacking Instagram or Facebook is impossible - ???
yeah thats Bull Shit.

do some research on the intended victims lives, friends, pets, work, lovers. bug em and stalk em.
yup break in and bite the cord with a keylogger sure or crypt and send one in an email from their mom.

with well thought wordlists based on your exact targets, and using scripts like instainsane and Socialbox and plenty of others if you cant make one yourself, it can be easily accomplished. Its impossible for people to do this using generic passcodes and wordlists, no. people are stupid and use easily guessable passwords quite often.

I come on here occasionally to help people out...? thanks bro what a help you are misdirecting NOOBS. thanks for coming on.

BREADGANG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hacking Instagram or Facebook is impossible - ???
yeah thats Bull Shit.

do some research on the intended victims lives, friends, pets, work, lovers. bug em and stalk em.
yup break in and bite the cord with a keylogger sure or crypt and send one in an email from their mom.

with well thought wordlists based on your exact targets, and using scripts like instainsane and Socialbox and plenty of others if you cant make one yourself, it can be easily accomplished. Its impossible for people to do this using generic passcodes and wordlists, no. people are stupid and use easily guessable passwords quite often.

I come on here occasionally to help people out...? thanks bro what a help you are misdirecting NOOBS. thanks for coming on.
First stop being a dick with all your 'thanks bro' shit - it doesn't help anything.
Its not impossible, but it is for what 90% of them are asking for - they want some sort of magic brute forcing tool or exploit that magically gets them access.
Sure, if you can socially engineer them or get a keylogger onto their device then everything is possible, but thats as true for some shitty instagram account as much as it is a bank.

Teejayx6

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Users who are viewing this thread