Carding Gift Cards In 2022 - Complete Guide

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Gift Cards have always been a challenging thing to card due to its popularity which has always made it difficult to find lowkey or cardable gift card sites or sites that won’t cancel your order today I’m going to show you a 100% working method written by me on how to card gift cards in 2022 VERY EASILY!!!!!

Requirements

-Fresh CCV Log (Can be reg cc if known balance)

-Socks / RDP (Cant be blacklisted)

-Email Address mimicking cc holder (Important!)

- ID + Selfie Scan

Make sure to read our Cashapp carding method

How To

The first thing your going to want to do is connect to your non blacklisted socks or RDP and make a email with a known email provider (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc) mimicking your fullz.

Next head over to mygiftcardsupply.com and browse around the site for 15-20 minutes the longer the better I recommend getting a Itunes gift card or Amazon gift card as they as the easiest to sell for $ on the markets or the most convenient shops to purchase items.

After you’ve browsed the site for 15-20 minutes clicking on different gift cards adding and removing from card etc. Go ahead and click on the gift card that you really want and proceed to purchase for the limit I recommend not going above $100 per card you can do as many as you think the card will allow for example 3-4 $100 GC but don’t do over $100 balance on the gift card.

Now that you have your card in the cart your going to want to proceed to checkout, use all the fullz information since we will be receiving the digital code via email. Since its your first time purchasing on the account its going to ask for a ID / DL scan and a selfie go ahead and submit the documents and then your order will be placed.

Be sure to lookout for a email from the owner of the site basically sending a confirmation message it will read something like this “Thank you for your purchase I just wanted to check in and make sure everything is going well feel free to ask me any questions” be sure to respond to the email can be anything “Thanks, nope no questions just waiting on my order” Normally your card would arrive within a few minutes but since it has to go through a verification process first it can take anywhere from 1-6 hours I tested this method 3.23.22 and it took about 3-4 hours for the email with the code to arrive.

That’s all that’s too it this method really isn’t all that difficult I have only tested with credit card logs, and not regular cc so I cannot recommend any bins but I advise to just use any non vbv slapper the reason I don’t use regular cc is because I prefer not to waste my time making ID scans for a card that may or may not work CC logs work significantly more than regular cc do as you can see alerts, balance, etc.

If everything is correctly and as stated in this tutorial than I can assure you you will land some gift cards! I have tested this method twice and both times Gift Cards where delivered just use a quality CCV.

msf01

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Very good article

toolboxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Very good article
I disagree. It's bullshit really. But there are some funny parts here I like -- "I advise to just use any non vbv slapper the reason I don’t use regular cc is because I prefer not to waste my time making ID scans..."

Reactions: LMS

msf01

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I disagree. It's bullshit really. But there are some funny parts here I like -- "I advise to just use any non vbv slapper the reason I don’t use regular cc is because I prefer not to waste my time making ID scans..."
I agree with you

Users who are viewing this thread