Carding idea/Plan

eurogod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
6 month ago i thought about tor from a place in my mind , as an idiot i downloaded it from the pla store of my i pad and searched for counterfeit money without entering any onion sites , i got cheated 4000 euro by a social engineer who said could send me money and paied him sending him gift card through whatspp , i know these are huge mistakes , i-m a kid btw , i ve even talked anout this thingon the phone with no smugglers,
time has passed i am using tails and tor no vpn normal setup of an average dnm buyer using not my home wifi , never bought illegal goods since now , what do you think they have registered me into some database of people with bad behaviour is possible that they are this advanced or is not a problem i mean everyting has happened rellay 5 month ago now i am not making exagerated mistake .

fr a big threath model i would be fu cked and should wait for years or not?
another my doubt about the deep web , i am a greedy student and i am ambicious i wouldn- like to stop just getting a few money i would make some high treath model one day , but , still i have no this knowledge and i need to live no so this is the issue
i would like to get let-s say from 2 thousand to 3 thousand euro a month from a low threath model in any kind of field , you already know the possibiliy excluding hacking which is difficult and require too much knowledge
carding cc
pay pal
drugz dealing on the street
counterfeit
which is the best idea for you to get as i said a low income for now .

what do you think is easiest idea to be put into practise ... personally i thought drugz but say your though.
and of course which kind of crimes is the most seiours once you go to the court ,
i heard cc fraud is not consdered as a very bad crime generally and counterfeit on the other hand is like if i give 50 counterfeit euro to a waiter they cut my hand, no joking but is written minimum 3 years do they really apply it , i mean that absurd , thats europe i am european btw ,i don-t think i screwed up my opsec this way.

last , i have commited already small crimes here in europe not using my computer i was phisically stealing from shop they caught , it should be seious but it changes something for further legal issue? any idea about croos country drug dealing that can avoid laws restrictions.
the really last thing , if i ever get caught because for example i start doign fraud online get caught as minor crime let-s say 1 year of jail i don-t know i go out , it makes sense to start higher threath model after that or being criminally not convicted is one of the major requirement

thank you very much for your attention hope i get answer quite long and boring post about nothign i know

jacktheripper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just stop while you're ahead.

You're a kid and you want to make 2-3k a month? People are going to instantly ask question where this money is coming from. Carding? How are you planning to cash out? Want to face laundering charges plus fraud?
Dealing on the street? What are you going to do when you have a weapon in your face because you took business from someone?

counterfeit sure you might get away with it a few times, but eventually it's going to come back to you.

Assuming since you are a kid you live with your parents, what are you going to do if they kick your parents door in, and they are brought up on charges?

I get it man you want your own money, but just don't you're going to get yourself in more trouble than you want. And drag people you care about down with you.

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you’re looking to make a quick buck, stop while you’re ahead. But if you are serious about making money, do your research. Learn how to protect your identity. Figure out how to recognize a scam. Read and study the Fraud Bible. Etc. No one’s going to give you a freebie. Everyone on here is on for the same reasons as you : greed and to make money.
Take your time before getting into this.

(Sharko) Shark

S
6 month ago i thought about tor from a place in my mind , as an idiot i downloaded it from the pla store of my i pad and searched for counterfeit money without entering any onion sites , i got cheated 4000 euro by a social engineer who said could send me money and paied him sending him gift card through whatspp , i know these are huge mistakes , i-m a kid btw , i ve even talked anout this thingon the phone with no smugglers,
time has passed i am using tails and tor no vpn normal setup of an average dnm buyer using not my home wifi , never bought illegal goods since now , what do you think they have registered me into some database of people with bad behaviour is possible that they are this advanced or is not a problem i mean everyting has happened rellay 5 month ago now i am not making exagerated mistake .

another my doubt about the deep web , i am a greedy student and i am ambicious i wouldn- like to stop just getting a few money i would make some high treath model one day , but , still i have no this knowledge and i need to live no so this is the issue
i would like to get let-s say from 2 thousand to 3 thousand euro a month from a low threath model in any kind of field , you already know the possibiliy excluding hacking which is difficult and require too much knowledge
carding cc
pay pal
counterfeit

what do you think is easiest idea to be put into practise ... personally i thought drugz but say your though.
and of course which kind of crimes is the most seiours once you go to the court ,
i heard cc fraud is not consdered as a very bad crime generally and counterfeit on the other hand is like if i give 50 counterfeit euro to a waiter they cut my hand, no joking but is written minimum 3 years do they really apply it , i mean that absurd , thats europe i am european btw ,i don-t think i screwed up my opsec this way.

last , i have commited already small crimes here in europe not using my computer i was phisically stealing from shop they caught , it should be seious but it changes something for further legal issue? any idea about croos country drug dealing that can avoid laws restrictions.
the really last thing , if i ever get caught because for example i start doign fraud online get caught as minor crime let-s say 1 year of jail i don-t know i go out , it makes sense to start higher threath model after that or being criminally not convicted is one of the major requirement

thank you very much for your attention hope i get answer quite long and boring post about nothign i know
I can help you because when i was new to this shit i was also got scammed and there for me to get any good knowledge and yes i dont want any money 😅😅

letsnetwork

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

carding cc
pay pal
counterfeit

Your ambitious, and you' have a trove of personal experience that can take you a long way. Frm my personal experience I think you starting a carding forum would be ideal

Viktoriptl

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can anyone help ??
I cannot create the first message.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread