Carding wave

Bluefacedup

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
whats the wave with carding rn? just finished getting set up with vpn socks5 vm etc. Trying to see about which route i should take.

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You put together the right setup, you use the right BINs, and you card the right sites. That's the wave.

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
cheap cc and card door dash, uber eats, shit like that. Anything over 200 with ship =/= billing will not succeed. Even the smallest banks notify customers instantly with smartphones now. Email flooding doesn't work anymore. They get a text and if they dont say yes then the charge fails. You might get something under 200 to work once, but you have to take the risk of using a card from the area code you live in. If shipping is different but in same city, it mioght ship. But is that worth the risk?"

Cheap cards. Door dash. uber eats. fast food restaurant apps.

That's how you'll come out ahead carding these days. Within 5 years carding will no longer be a thing. But you can bet your ass chumps like this guy will be there to fleece you till the last day.

He doesn't know shit.

there's no secret magic bullet.

Carding will never be like it was 20 years ago. It just wont.

It;s over.

treat yourself to free food., Don't pay scammers like this for info they pulled out of a guide thats now free from 2 years ago (unless its from @Fraudbox) that was obsolete the day it was released.

Do you have a credit card? Since I saw the writing on the wall and gave this shit up, I've had several. a wide variety. Not a single charge gets made on one without me knowing intantly. No need to check my email, it pops up in my notifications, or I'll get a text. Cards and banking are fundamentally different now. The heydays are over.

People are getting desperate. People that have been around and know what the deal is just see a bunch of suckers to scam. I moved to bank shit. Thats where people with actual skill still make a bit of money. Those people aren't trying to solicit money from newbies for the magic carding secret. Even paypal can be worked with. cards can be of use there. But traditional carding is over. No one is carding iphones or laptops anymore. Smartphones killed that shit. It's over.

Crdtherich

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Agreed 😢 thanks for being completely brutally honest

miamia777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
cheap cc and card door dash, uber eats, shit like that. Anything over 200 with ship =/= billing will not succeed. Even the smallest banks notify customers instantly with smartphones now. Email flooding doesn't work anymore. They get a text and if they dont say yes then the charge fails. You might get something under 200 to work once, but you have to take the risk of using a card from the area code you live in. If shipping is different but in same city, it mioght ship. But is that worth the risk?"

Cheap cards. Door dash. uber eats. fast food restaurant apps.

That's how you'll come out ahead carding these days. Within 5 years carding will no longer be a thing. But you can bet your ass chumps like this guy will be there to fleece you till the last day.

He doesn't know shit.

there's no secret magic bullet.

Carding will never be like it was 20 years ago. It just wont.

It;s over.

treat yourself to free food., Don't pay scammers like this for info they pulled out of a guide thats now free from 2 years ago (unless its from @Fraudbox) that was obsolete the day it was released.

Do you have a credit card? Since I saw the writing on the wall and gave this shit up, I've had several. a wide variety. Not a single charge gets made on one without me knowing intantly. No need to check my email, it pops up in my notifications, or I'll get a text. Cards and banking are fundamentally different now. The heydays are over.

People are getting desperate. People that have been around and know what the deal is just see a bunch of suckers to scam. I moved to bank shit. Thats where people with actual skill still make a bit of money. Those people aren't trying to solicit money from newbies for the magic carding secret. Even paypal can be worked with. cards can be of use there. But traditional carding is over. No one is carding iphones or laptops anymore. Smartphones killed that shit. It's over.
Man what a relief finally the truth well said I keep thinking i dont have luck I'm whack but the reality is carding is over. After 700hrs and dlrs.of wasted time and money im.done.

Cloakedup71

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Man what a relief finally the truth well said I keep thinking i dont have luck I'm whack but the reality is carding is over. After 700hrs and dlrs.of wasted time and money im.done.
yea, sadly.... aint shit working besides these clone cards i been fw from @PythonDumps on telegram

Users who are viewing this thread