Cashing Out Dumps With Pins At ATM

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I live in the US and found some legit dumps with pins online. I bought some food to make sure they worked. I tried hitting an atm and was able to print a receipt and check the balance on the card. but as soon as i tried to withdrawal some money my dump dies and gets red flagged for fraud :( Im using 201 dumps on a broken chip card. The atm i was using might've had chip security I don't know if that's why it was flagged or something else but it still read the card though like normal so I don't know. If that's the case anyone know the best places to find older model atm that only read the mag stripe? Some people are saying this is dead but it just cant be when i read about all these Ukraine people coming to the US hitting big in the news all the time. If any of yall out there got some true knowledge on this please fill me in ive been dedicated to finding this out for almost 2 years from swiping dumps with msrs to building my own skimmer, realizing thats too much work, too buying one off other vendors having it jam in atm, buying another still waiting on it to arrive still, he said hes sick with covid hopefully he still comes through im praying for him. to now. have some dumps and pins just need to know how to go about cashing them out. maybe i can get a response from @python079 on Telegram (verified vendor on here) and he can drop some game i read about his story on hitting gas pumps and atms all through out the US so hes gotta know something and if hes truly out the game might as well pass the knowledge down. ;)

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Let me ask you this - How are you encoding the EMV chip? What software are you using?

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let me ask you this - How are you encoding the EMV chip? What software are you using?
always heard and thought that wasnt real the cards i were using were blank 201 chip cards

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
always heard and thought that wasnt real the cards i were using were blank 201 chip cards
So how are you going into the ATM's using 201's and dumps and able to get the balance and receipt of the card?
You know you have to program the chip using a software rite?

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So how are you going into the ATM's using 201's and dumps and able to get the balance and receipt of the card?
You know you have to program the chip using a software rite?
I dont know how. i put the card in type in pin it goes through, hit check balance, it will print receipt but when i then try to take money out it kills the card. Have you been able to cashout at atms?

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can check balance with a few 201 d+p Ive experienced the same thing depends on bins and atm but you might not be able to withdraw money from them only check balance

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Don't check the balance. That's probably your issue.

If you'd be kind enough, please lmk where you're getting them from? I'll also tell you my source

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
where do you get your dumps from?

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i cant remember i dont think so though. those are rare as shit for real i stopped buying pieces off there waiting for my skimmer come in at this point so i can get my own dumps n pins fuck the bs
do dey have 101s?

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
making a skimmer is very hard unless you got da sauce from someone who has one already

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
brother i live in europe Belgium and turkia got this old atm just send me private msg to setup international cash out in eu too much country got that stripe model

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ye fam im working on getting my skimmer setup

berrygreen11

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Theres a new youtube channel but i cant post it here as i may get banned, dm me

toolboxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I know this thread is old, but I'm new here. I am not new to this topic though. From my own personal experience I'll tell you -- a Bank of America dump (debit 201 card) WILL work for ALL atm transactions, even when written on a NON-chip card, IF (all of the following):

1) It is used at a "Bank of America" ATM machine (including the kiosk type like outside a grocery store)
2) Both T1 and T2 are used (the actual complete track 1, not one you "generated" or modified)
3) The ATM machine you're using is at a location reasonably close to the card owner's home (nearby cities is ok, different state no)
4) correct pin number (duh)

That's it. I'm not saying this will work for other banks because I don't know. Bank of America only. Surprisingly easy

Optional -- You can take this one step further and withdraw an amount that exceeds normal ATM limits by using the special "Teller Assist" machines. A little social engineering skill is needed here as you interact with a "virtual teller" face to face via video on the ATM machine. These machines are only found at some B of A locations.

CashNin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just get a gsm skimmer , there are some real sellers who sell it ,

buying dumps and pins online is a waste time.

toolboxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just get a gsm skimmer , there are some real sellers who sell it ,

buying dumps and pins online is a waste time.
"just get a gsm skimmer" LOL.

If only it was that simple. Can you share some of those "real sellers" ?

pj111047

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I live in the US and found some legit dumps with pins online. I bought some food to make sure they worked. I tried hitting an atm and was able to print a receipt and check the balance on the card. but as soon as i tried to withdrawal some money my dump dies and gets red flagged for fraud :( Im using 201 dumps on a broken chip card. The atm i was using might've had chip security I don't know if that's why it was flagged or something else but it still read the card though like normal so I don't know. If that's the case anyone know the best places to find older model atm that only read the mag stripe? Some people are saying this is dead but it just cant be when i read about all these Ukraine people coming to the US hitting big in the news all the time. If any of yall out there got some true knowledge on this please fill me in ive been dedicated to finding this out for almost 2 years from swiping dumps with msrs to building my own skimmer, realizing thats too much work, too buying one off other vendors having it jam in atm, buying another still waiting on it to arrive still, he said hes sick with covid hopefully he still comes through im praying for him. to now. have some dumps and pins just need to know how to go about cashing them out. maybe i can get a response from @python079 on Telegram (verified vendor on here) and he can drop some game i read about his story on hitting gas pumps and atms all through out the US so hes gotta know something and if hes truly out the game might as well pass the knowledge down. ;)
you burn the card when you check the balance
majority of the times you only get 1 arqc on the chip meaning you can only use it once

Users who are viewing this thread