Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So from my 30 minutes of exploring this forum, from what I gather, all I do is
  1. Get a dump with track 1 + 2 and pin
  2. write to a blank/wiped expired bank card w/ msrx
  3. cashout from some old ass atm that still supports magstripe? i think i know some..
Correct me if i'm wrong though but it sounds like this is the method? also the emv software is crap? like x2a and the rest everyone is selling on telegram? I've managed to find most of the softwares online but then i found this forum lool

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So from my 30 minutes of exploring this forum, from what I gather, all I do is
  1. Get a dump with track 1 + 2 and pin
  2. write to a blank/wiped expired bank card w/ msrx
  3. cashout from some old ass atm that still supports magstripe? i think i know some..
Correct me if i'm wrong though but it sounds like this is the method? also the emv software is crap? like x2a and the rest everyone is selling on telegram? I've managed to find most of the softwares online but then i found this forum lool
Yea bro but ur not always gonna find a Old ATM, so what you wanna do is get Dumps with the Service Code of ‘101’ or ‘201’ this means whatever ATM it is, Old or New, it will automatically read the magstripe instead of the Chip.

Reactions: kPz

kPz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yea bro but ur not always gonna find a Old ATM, so what you wanna do is get Dumps with the Service Code of ‘101’ or ‘201’ this means whatever ATM it is, Old or New, it will automatically read the magstripe instead of the Chip.
cool shit g later on this year imma test it all out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread