BloodyWave

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello,

I originally posted this in another thread on crdforum, but it was removed for advertising a service.. Lets hope this is a better home.

From time to time I see posts out there from people looking for a way to launder or cash out their crypto, and I always add my thoughts to see if I can help them out. I thought I would put this out there to the greater community instead of just adding it as a comment to those who are looking. I run a high volume cash for crypto service, so I buy peoples BTC or XMR and I give them cash. I have worked with a few people on here with cash outs, and in rare occasions have also helped direct people to others who are better suited to help them out. I prefer to do in person deals to minimize the risk of loss due to scams, postal issues, or other external factors, and it provides the highest levels of anonymity.

While I am primarily US based, I have done deals in Latin America, EU, and Australia as well, and because I am used to working in tens to hundreds of thousands, I will travel to, or send a courier to, most major cities worldwide. I dont require any up front payments, and you can stop the deal at any time up to the point of the exchange.

I am not on any darknet marketplaces, and I dont link my current crypto accounts (localmonero, agoradesk, etc.) to my darknet service for obvious reasons. Privacy is of the utmost importance to me, so I will not at any point ever release any details of any exchange I have done with anybody. I also ask my current customers not to post about our exchanges to keep our business private, unless they are offering a reference of their own accord. However, I do encourage anyone who has ever had a negative experience with me to post it here.

I understand this can create an issue of verification of validity, but I encourage you to take a look at my post history and my account age, you will see I am not new around here and I know what I am talking about. I will also work with you to verify my legitimacy as long as it doesn't pose a risk to me or my current customers. Bitrated is also a possibility from the pre-kyc localbitcoins days.

If it sounds like I can help you out, feel free to hit me up. If not, I wish you the best of luck. I am here to build up long lasting business relationships, focusing on quality of service over volume of service.

Users who are viewing this thread