owokeup

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys,

Im a newcomer, I've been searching alot lately, I'm realy enjoying this forum so far, the community is very good and I think its very interesting the mystery that people leave here on the forum about carding, because obviously no one is going to give away the secret thus most people study the subject more thoroughly by themselves. I'm very focused on this business and I want to learn a lot more about it. Searching on this forum I've heard very well about Python and I'm thinking on buying a card from him, would like to hear some opinions from you guys about the veracity and the functionality of the card and if you would recommend him as a first time buyer of a card. Also would like to know if there are any safety measures for when im withdrawing cash from an atm with said card.

Thank you in advance :)

alexali

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
python is good but the high balance card is constantly sold out in the international card variation

green

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
the cards work good, you dont need to go to the branch atm the card is connected to like he cosntantly says. Just go to any atm and the card will work fine, impressed with the build quality too, its better than my own damn debit card.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
the cards work good, you dont need to go to the branch atm the card is connected to like he cosntantly says. Just go to any atm and the card will work fine, impressed with the build quality too, its better than my own damn debit card.
yeah true but going to branch atm is better

Vietmo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
where i can find Python? gimme his tg or sm

Users who are viewing this thread