Cloning Cards in 2022? Got the MSRx6 what next?

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
If I get an MSR605X and some blank magnetic cards that have no chip on them. Only magnetic strip. Then I write the track 1 and 2 onto them, can I use them for?ATM, stores....?

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
for using cloned cards at ATMs you definitely need the PIN code. but for swiping cloned cards at POS devices in stores and shops only track 1 and track 2 is merely enough.

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
for using cloned cards at ATMs you definitely need the PIN code. but for swiping cloned cards at POS devices in stores and shops only track 1 and track 2 is merely enough.
Yeah, I have the PIN too. But not the chip. Will I be able to cash out at an ATM with them?
And what can I do after I buy something, lets say an iPhone, what should I do with it?

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, I have the PIN too. But not the chip. Will I be able to cash out at an ATM with them?
And what can I do after I buy something, lets say an iPhone, what should I do with it?
yes, you can cashout at ATMs with PIN code. after buying iphone or other stuff, simply resell them. but also try to change IEMI number of the phone to prevent detection later by LE.

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yes, you can cashout at ATMs with PIN code. after buying iphone or other stuff, simply resell them. but also try to change IEMI number of the phone to prevent detection later by LE.
u know how this with cloning work??

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you can not clone chips

Users who are viewing this thread