h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi all
I'm new to ccs and would like someone to help.
Basically I'm I the uk and see a lot of people advertising cc deetz.
What I would like to know is if I can buy these details and from vendors and then upload the details on to a blank card and use them here in the uk?
I would really appreciate some help with this
Thanks in advance!

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not quite like that, you need to buy a dump and put it in a mag strip.

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Not quite like that, you need to buy a dump and put it in a mag strip.
A dump would be the same as cc details. Whatever details like long card number exp issue and security code?
If so them same details could I put them on to a card through the right software and programing device?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
A dump would be the same as cc details. Whatever details like long card number exp issue and security code?
If so them same details could I put them on to a card through the right software and programing device?
Yeah, but remember, ATM cash outs are FAKE, you CAN NOT clone an EMV chip. You can only copy data to the magstrip and swipe in stores

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
There are still pos systems that swipe cards im sure, right?

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you wanna do it yourself you goota be buying all the hardwares 2 of them then 3 softwares with key access blank cards and umps of your country then put those info of dumps into the card with help of hardware it is pretty much possible if done in right ways , used to do it some time back unless i got another method

h0oligan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
If you wanna do it yourself you goota be buying all the hardwares 2 of them then 3 softwares with key access blank cards and umps of your country then put those info of dumps into the card with help of hardware it is pretty much possible if done in right ways , used to do it some time back unless i got another method
OK so cc details are not enough to clone the cards. I would need dumps to clone cards. But whats the situation with emv does that not mean cloning isn't possible right now.

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You cant use cc info to clone a card. What you need are blank, msr writer, dumps track(101,201) embosser and x2. You can use on standalone atm at gas station or mall, with daily withdrawal limit of 500

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You cant use cc info to clone a card. What you need are blank, msr writer, dumps track(101,201) embosser and x2. You can use on standalone atm at gas station or mall, with daily withdrawal limit of 500
Along with the software and hardware I will need cc to upload and clone cards?
But the situation with emv its it possible to do atm withdrawals or insert the card and enter pin. So would I only be able to swipe the cards

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey dude you got to go learn allot first if that was possible carding would be the easiest way to become a millionaire but no you need to learn the carding clone method basically it's just using a reader writer to create a blank card with the purchased cc info on it ready to swipe anywhere cards are accepted. This will only work for swiping not for withdrawals. You would need to buy what's called dumps make sure their full dumps these purchases come with the nessssary information to create your own version of the card at home using the reader writer (msr) what's important is you have the two tracks that are included in the dump the vendor should say wether the dump comes with 1 track or both you NEED both to write over the card info to a blank but if you don't have other track you can generate it by using the track 1 plus cc numbers that come with it but that's way ahead of your knowledge rn so the msr machine will copy the purchased info ccv & tracks to your blank card or really any card for that matter and then you can go swipe anywhere except that's were you need to be cautious cuz stores are supposed to check the card so they match the card number to the swipe they are seeing on the POS systems that's how people get caught the numbers on the card are different cus the purchased info isn't the same that's why embossers are used in this process to make sure your card has the corresponding numbers as the dump you've cloned into it my opinion this part of carding is dead cuz new cards are printed on the back no longer embossed but it's good to still emboss your numbers on the front for layer of protection the whole ATM cash out is a much more tideous process and require more knowledge of how the tracks work on a dump cloning is using track 1 n 2 while ATM method requires track 1-2 and 3 which is the emv chip that has to be configured separate from the basic cloning process anyways just learn on sites if you need hardware like skimmers and things you can purchase on a few trust worthy sites but Amazon still offers msr for good price along with embossers and blankz so my opinion purchase a CC online and swipe yourself the tools needed lol you can learn alot from sites like cashoutempire.org or cashoutgod.ru for methods and hardware then ccs on brains or house and all else on justkil if you don't know these last ones tap in

outlaawzfour23

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, but remember, ATM cash outs are FAKE, you CAN NOT clone an EMV chip. You can only copy data to the magstrip and swipe in stores
ATM cash outs aren't fake I'm in new Zealand and all you have to do is copy data and break the chip when it says enter card you need to insert it twice and it will say can't read chip please swipe and I've put in ATM machine and it work as well I don't know what it like in other countries though

cheez22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ATM cash outs aren't fake I'm in new Zealand and all you have to do is copy data and break the chip when it says enter card you need to insert it twice and it will say can't read chip please swipe and I've put in ATM machine and it work as well I don't know what it like in other countries though
Ok im gonna try it

Yesididntdoit

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Not at all the same those don't comes with the tracks sometimes track one sometimes track one and two like these are the reason why you're able to make them into clones so basically without the tracks you're fucked but you can generate these tracks based off of the information from CC that takes a little bit of work usually something you learn more down the road but you're talking about are just basic CC they sell these on most sites but not all sites carry full dumps

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey dude you got to go learn allot first if that was possible carding would be the easiest way to become a millionaire but no you need to learn the carding clone method basically it's just using a reader writer to create a blank card with the purchased cc info on it ready to swipe anywhere cards are accepted. This will only work for swiping not for withdrawals. You would need to buy what's called dumps make sure their full dumps these purchases come with the nessssary information to create your own version of the card at home using the reader writer (msr) what's important is you have the two tracks that are included in the dump the vendor should say wether the dump comes with 1 track or both you NEED both to write over the card info to a blank but if you don't have other track you can generate it by using the track 1 plus cc numbers that come with it but that's way ahead of your knowledge rn so the msr machine will copy the purchased info ccv & tracks to your blank card or really any card for that matter and then you can go swipe anywhere except that's were you need to be cautious cuz stores are supposed to check the card so they match the card number to the swipe they are seeing on the POS systems that's how people get caught the numbers on the card are different cus the purchased info isn't the same that's why embossers are used in this process to make sure your card has the corresponding numbers as the dump you've cloned into it my opinion this part of carding is dead cuz new cards are printed on the back no longer embossed but it's good to still emboss your numbers on the front for layer of protection the whole ATM cash out is a much more tideous process and require more knowledge of how the tracks work on a dump cloning is using track 1 n 2 while ATM method requires track 1-2 and 3 which is the emv chip that has to be configured separate from the basic cloning process anyways just learn on sites if you need hardware like skimmers and things you can purchase on a few trust worthy sites but Amazon still offers msr for good price along with embossers and blankz so my opinion purchase a CC online and swipe yourself the tools needed lol you can learn alot from sites like cashoutempire.org or cashoutgod.ru for methods and hardware then ccs on brains or house and all else on justkil if you don't know these last ones tap in
What if I try to only hit on Non Emv atms. I know a bunch in my city. Can I just do step one without having to mess with Track 3

phil86

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm noon just getting into the carding thing. I want to order a card rider off of Amazon and I have a reliable source for CC but I don't understand on how to fill in the tracks on the card rider. I'm not cloning cards. I'm going to write copies. Could you please help me out on how I fill out track one and two? I believe it's the card holders name on the track one. Track two I believe is the card number CVC and expiration date but in what order and is that all? Please help

phil86

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just get it started getting into carding and I'm about to order a rider off of Amazon and I have a reliable source for CC's. I'm just unclear on how to fill out tracks one, two and three on the rider. Since I'm not copying a card, I need to manually enter the card info and I don't know and what order and what tracks etc. Please help

cinderella

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you get the EMV chip to read an error?

Users who are viewing this thread