could a kind soul please help

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i have a handful of methods to try out, but i am stuck at this part where i am struggling to figure out what "setup" meaning programs that are used to leave no footsteps when online

please help i get fuck all help on here whenever i try to get help

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
use an rdp remote desktop , buy in the markets , tons of vendors

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what i am talking about is, do i really need an rdp for creating drops and and applying for loans as well as wiping metadata from bank statements then uploading them online via vpn and a mac address changer

is it a risk when you use a vpn with javascript enabled?
because every site requires it enabled

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what i am talking about is, do i really need an rdp for creating drops and and applying for loans as well as wiping metadata from bank statements then uploading them online via vpn and a mac address changer

is it a risk when you use a vpn with javascript enabled?
because every site requires it enabled
yes bro you will need it 100% . Bank websites or paypal , amazon ... have strong security measures , they will detect your proxy straight away and lock the operation + it can have dns leak to show your REAL IP specially with javascript enabled . Rdp will show residential adress (like normal customer) + no leaks risk . Find rdp at alphabay or asap market many vendors

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yes bro you will need it 100% . Bank websites or paypal , amazon ... have strong security measures , they will detect your proxy straight away and lock the operation + it can have dns leak to show your REAL IP specially with javascript enabled . Rdp will show residential adress (like normal customer) + no leaks risk . Find rdp at alphabay or asap market many vendors
what if i use a vpn server in the same country as the loan sites and fulls ID, MULLVAD vpn website has a function that shows if you have a DNS leak and flagged IP and what not

swipernoswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Many Mullvad socks5 ip adress are blacklisted , ANY website will lock your operations , use premsocks
what if i use a vpn server in the same country as the loan sites and fulls ID, MULLVAD vpn website has a function that shows if you have a DNS leak and flagged IP and what not

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Anything that requires you to interact with using a payment processor or banks by default closes the option of using vpn. RDP is mostly for whatever that detects virtualisation in case you are using a virtual machine or if you want to max anonymity but in some cases you can do well with a proxy if you make sure its not blacklisted

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anything that requires you to interact with using a payment processor or banks by default closes the option of using vpn. RDP is mostly for whatever that detects virtualisation in case you are using a virtual machine or if you want to max anonymity but in some cases you can do well with a proxy if you make sure its not blacklisted
so applying for a loan connected to a vpn server in the same country closest to the fulls id address will not work effectively, but rather using a proxy like socks5 to connect closer to the victims address will work effectively?

what about DNS leaks, WebRTC leaks, Javascript leaks and other potential leaks
will these leaks happen if you use a socks5 proxy?
will these leaks happen if you use a vpn?

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
so applying for a loan connected to a vpn server in the same country closest to the fulls id address will not work effectively, but rather using a proxy like socks5 to connect closer to the victims address will work effectively?

what about DNS leaks, WebRTC leaks, Javascript leaks and other potential leaks
will these leaks happen if you use a socks5 proxy?
will these leaks happen if you use a vpn?
for open ups and loans i have always used socks. vpn are detectable and are not safe coz they still leave traces. so socks5 works fine.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
but. I am pretty confident a vpn will close out all fraud like that. On socks5 it depends if its blacklisted and if you have to login again because then they see your ip change which is sus. Generally rdp is better but in a situation where you can do fraud on socks5 its better because its more efficient and there is less work required. I would still 100% recommend rdp if you are gonna work with bank drops and get loans since more often than not it will decrease the chances of fraud detection fucking it up.

In regards to dns and webrtc leaks
You can stop webrtc leaks on any browser. On firefox for example its in about:config -> media.peerconnection.enabled -> change to false. If you dont do this the webrtc leak will be present at all times. With DNS leaks you should change the dns server in your browser.

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
but. I am pretty confident a vpn will close out all fraud like that. On socks5 it depends if its blacklisted and if you have to login again because then they see your ip change which is sus. Generally rdp is better but in a situation where you can do fraud on socks5 its better because its more efficient and there is less work required. I would still 100% recommend rdp if you are gonna work with bank drops and get loans since more often than not it will decrease the chances of fraud detection fucking it up.

In regards to dns and webrtc leaks
You can stop webrtc leaks on any browser. On firefox for example its in about:config -> media.peerconnection.enabled -> change to false. If you dont do this the webrtc leak will be present at all times. With DNS leaks you should change the dns server in your browser.
oh shit, so if i use RDP or socks5 proxy it wont switch DNS servers on auto, so now i am stumped.
still fresh to this shit so bare with him
do i need to buy a fucking DNS server to switch to or is a VPS a solutionto that?
so i will need to connect to a different DNS server before i use RDP or socks5?
what if i use a VPN and socks5 or RDP together?
do i necessarily require to use a virtual machine because they are a pain to use?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You should have a secure system wide VPN like Mullvad on at all times, this will handle your DNS, and prevent IP leaks anywhere. Now any connections you make are coming from your VPNs IP address not your own.

So now you can connect to an RDP (the connection is from your VPNs IP address)
Or you can connect to a Socks5 proxy (your real IP > your VPNs IP > Socks5 > Exit)

The other way you can be identified is by browser finger printing, so don't use your ordinary browser, or any browser you use for personal things. Dolphin Anty is great and free. It spoofs OS, and all other variables including timezone and language, you can also configure a socks5 per profile in DolphinAnty.

Unless you are using a burner device, you MUST have a system wide VPN on at all times.

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You should have a secure system wide VPN like Mullvad on at all times, this will handle your DNS, and prevent IP leaks anywhere. Now any connections you make are coming from your VPNs IP address not your own.

So now you can connect to an RDP (the connection is from your VPNs IP address)
Or you can connect to a Socks5 proxy (your real IP > your VPNs IP > Socks5 > Exit)

The other way you can be identified is by browser finger printing, so don't use your ordinary browser, or any browser you use for personal things. Dolphin Anty is great and free. It spoofs OS, and all other variables including timezone and language, you can also configure a socks5 per profile in DolphinAnty.

Unless you are using a burner device, you MUST have a system wide VPN on at all times.
i like you no homo, this was so helpful, i can use a burner device but then that limits me to only doing fraud in my country and it is kind of inconvenient, so i am trying to gather knowledge to figure out what programs i will need to stay safe

so...

i reset my laptop then download mullvad and everything else, then i turn on my mac address changer (Tmac) then i connect to (Mullvad) vpn server that is in the same country as my victim, i then connect to a (Socks5) proxy as close as i can to the victim, then i use a browser that i do not use, so if i use chrome all the time i will use firefox?

system wide vpn meaning, i run a vpn on my computer all the time when i am doing fraud related stuff?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i like you no homo, this was so helpful, i can use a burner device but then that limits me to only doing fraud in my country and it is kind of inconvenient, so i am trying to gather knowledge to figure out what programs i will need to stay safe

so...

i reset my laptop then download mullvad and everything else, then i turn on my mac address changer (Tmac) then i connect to (Mullvad) vpn server that is in the same country as my victim, i then connect to a (Socks5) proxy as close as i can to the victim, then i use a browser that i do not use, so if i use chrome all the time i will use firefox?

system wide vpn meaning, i run a vpn on my computer all the time when i am doing fraud related stuff?
Yeah that makes sense,

You don't need a mac address changer unless you are carding without a VPN from a public router like a cafe. A mac address is used to identify a device on a network so packets can be routed to the correct device. Your router is the only thing that knows your mac address. Any connection beyond your router is made by your router not your device. Even more so with a VPN as you're connecting Your device > your router > your VPN's server (which is encrypted) > Exit. There is no way the exit can know your device's mac address.

It doesn't matter which country you're connecting mullvad vpn to, it doesn't have to be in the targets country, I would use your own country or neighbour, to reduce latency.

And yes the socks5 is most important it should be in the same city as target if possible, and with the browser you should use Dolphin Anty, as it configures everything for you. If you are using a standard firefox you would need to change the time/user agents/webrtc etc etc to match your socks5 IP which too much every time, use an antidetect browser and its all done for you. you can check ip-score[dot]com or pixelscan[dot]net once you've configured to check everything matches up.

and yeah system wide VPN should for sure always be on, even when you're not carding imo.

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah that makes sense,

You don't need a mac address changer unless you are carding without a VPN from a public router like a cafe. A mac address is used to identify a device on a network so packets can be routed to the correct device. Your router is the only thing that knows your mac address. Any connection beyond your router is made by your router not your device. Even more so with a VPN as you're connecting Your device > your router > your VPN's server (which is encrypted) > Exit. There is no way the exit can know your device's mac address.

It doesn't matter which country you're connecting mullvad vpn to, it doesn't have to be in the targets country, I would use your own country or neighbour, to reduce latency.

And yes the socks5 is most important it should be in the same city as target if possible, and with the browser you should use Dolphin Anty, as it configures everything for you. If you are using a standard firefox you would need to change the time/user agents/webrtc etc etc to match your socks5 IP which too much every time, use an antidetect browser and its all done for you. you can check ip-score[dot]com or pixelscan[dot]net once you've configured to check everything matches up.

and yeah system wide VPN should for sure always be on, even when you're not carding imo.
jesusz i havent got help like this in months of research, thank you bro!

system wide vpn meaning vpn on the router? or just a vpn on my laptop, i dont have control over the router so will i be sweet just running the vpn off my laptop?

so is dolphin anty a anti detect browser? as i have been researching i have come across many people saying that anti detect browsers dont work, they leak info or they are honeypots and various other things what do you say?

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
jesusz i havent got help like this in months of research, thank you bro!

system wide vpn meaning vpn on the router? or just a vpn on my laptop, i dont have control over the router so will i be sweet just running the vpn off my laptop?

so is dolphin anty a anti detect browser? as i have been researching i have come across many people saying that anti detect browsers dont work, they leak info or they are honeypots and various other things what do you say?
haha, no worries you are welcome happy to help.

system wide means a VPN at a system level.
you have application level vpn/proxies eg. browser extensions / browser configurations which only proxy the application's connection,
then you have system wide which proxy ALL connections made by the device.

yeah if you have a vpn don't worry about your router because all your packets are encrypted to your router and to your ISP, all the ISP can see is you're connecting to one IP which is your VPN's server. A decent VPN (like mullvad) will configure and handle DNS too.

yes dolphin anty is an anti detect browser, I guess some antidetects are bad but this one is good, i've never had a problem with it and no websites can detect otherwise. its the best option if you don't want to be noisy.

4pfgod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i feel like i wanna ask more questions but then i feel like i dont wanna waste anymore of your time, but i will try my luck, as i wont get help like this again soon

does one really need a virtual machine because its a pain to use, will i be safe without it?

i have fuck all knowledge about socks5 proxy so is it a program thats downloadable or is it bought information that is then configured in my laptop network settings

in other words do i configure the socks5 proxy in my laptop network settings or do i configure it in the anti detect browser or mullvad vpn?

once again i love you cunt

the thing is i have a handful of fraud ideas to proceed with but my only hurdle is configuring the correct programs to stay untraceable.

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i feel like i wanna ask more questions but then i feel like i dont wanna waste anymore of your time, but i will try my luck, as i wont get help like this again soon

does one really need a virtual machine because its a pain to use, will i be safe without it?

i have fuck all knowledge about socks5 proxy so is it a program thats downloadable or is it bought information that is then configured in my laptop network settings

in other words do i configure the socks5 proxy in my laptop network settings or do i configure it in the anti detect browser or mullvad vpn?

once again i love you cunt

the thing is i have a handful of fraud ideas to proceed with but my only hurdle is configuring the correct programs to stay untraceable.
lmao :O , it's fine i don't answering them.

personally i dont think you need a VM, others might disagree... they can be detected by anti fraud systems, remember your'e trying to act normal and your average joe defo doesn't use or know what a virtual machine is.
also just ask yourself what is your virtual machine hiding? if you have covered your IP and possible dns/webrtc leaks with a VPN, and you have covered your browser fingerprinting, OS/user-agent/canvas hashing/timezone/etc etc, what extra can a VM do for you?

no, a socks5 proxy isn't a program, yes, it is information you would buy which comes as an ip address and a port (ip:port) to connect to, it looks like 111.111.1.111:5555 where the 1s are an IP address and 5s are a port.

proxy = a system or router that provides a hop between you and the internet (instead of making a direct connection to another website/server, you make a connection to the proxy server, which then makes the connection to the website/server, so you inherit the IP and geolocation of the proxy server)

socks5 = socket secure version 5, a protocol used for data transmission, its basically the way the information travels, think of it as a secure tunnel

so a socks5 proxy is a proxy server, using the secure socket version 5 protocol to transmit the data.

when you have the socks5 (ip and port) you can then configure apps to connect via the proxy, so for example if you go on firefox settings and find proxy, manual proxy you can add it there, and then firefox will connect using that proxy.

in your case you would want to add them to the profiles on dolphin anty. eg. you create a profile for a card holder called Wendy who lives in chicago, who probably uses windows 10. You set the OS to windows, randomize the fingerprint, add a socks5 proxy from chicago.

you don't add them via mullvad, mullvad is a vpn so you just leave it on for general privacy, security and protection against IP leaks

hope this helps -Top G

Users who are viewing this thread