CPN tips? CPN will be over 700 in a few weeks - Also dropped gems for ppl getting into CPNs

Fraudmonster

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have trimerged my cpns and I gotten it to around a 600 CS, and im pretty sure after my rent reports hit I will be at over a 700 credit score or high 600s my question is what now. I started building 2 cpns at once I trimerged one with 0 inquiries, will we refer to this as cp1, and the other I trimerged with two inquiries on it, we will refer to this as cp2.

So I decided to play around with cp2 because it had 2 inquiries on it. But these are some of the issues I have ran into with them both. With cp2 I was able to open a cashapp card and verifiy my identity instantly with no issues, however for cp1 cashapp is asking for verification and other documents for me to get my cashapp card.

I find this strange because I was able to open a chime, get into self, approved for a 1k loan, and kikoff with cp1 with 0 problems so I am not sure why cp1 is getting flagged. When I compared that to cp2 I wasn't able to get into chime or kikoff with it because they were not able to verify my information (cp2 was also denied a loan but i think its cause of the hard pulls).

My issue now is what next? Cp2 is still getting denied for credit cards and I can only get secured cards off of it. Should I just drop the money and get the secured cards and add rent reporters to cp2 so I can get higher credit cards and loans? I don't want to apply for stuff with cp1 when I know its going to get denied and ding the credit score

I have already added rent reports and a few other things to cp1 and im hoping all that will post and raise my score next month and at this point only thing I am missing are some AUs and primarys. Can anyone link any valid places to buy tradelines?

Because at this point I am probably just gonna try to burn cp2 out on 1-2 iphones and run up some afterpay credit and just start 2 new cpns and add them to cp1 as AUs when I am able to get credit cards for it.

Any info would be helpful, im pretty sure I dropped a few gems for ppl getting into CPNS

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
dude wtf are you talking about cpns are bullshit and where are the couple gems ur sure u left?....

Fraudmonster

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
dude wtf are you talking about cpns are bullshit and where are the couple gems ur sure u left?....
CPNs arent bullshit you're just retarded. Anyone whos getting into cpns whos read my post shouldve been able to piece together a few things on their own with some

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
did you use same Wifi-SSID/VPN/IP for both at one point on accident?

Husslen369

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What’s your tele?

Users who are viewing this thread