critique my theoretical opsec

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
it just seems so basic and common that i have a hard time believing that LE will find it difficult to trace back

the machine:
-windows 10 (i know its not qubes or tails but would it work sufficiently for a few weeks before replacing it/would it be safe enough for now?)
-no log vpn
-virtualbox
-no log vpn again to double layer
-proxifier to ensure im always in socks5
-socks5
-residential proxy (does that even work with socks5?)
-antiOS to change windows ID and fingerprint
-mac address changer

stuff like cashout would be 100% anonymized

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
at least from virtualbox connect to RDP I think that shoud be better, ideal is this, host OS, whoenix, RDP, antidetect virtualbox on that RDP, mac address randomized, proxifier and residential IP on antidetect virtualbox, then just use chrome firefox dont need to spoof anything and you look completely natural and normal for website, assuming you have good proxy ideal 4G mobile or resdential you are very good. I dont know what amounts you want to do , its not about time but how much. If you card more as 2000 or 5000 total better make better setup. I would do it just for peace of mind logically yes almost impossible someone is after you but you never know. and this feeling may kill you later. IF you have perfect setup you sleep well at night and trust me this is important. Do you want for years to come every know and then remmber oh shit I did that and this and what if, with setup above hardly you will have any worries, if you want one time for 300$ yeah maybe no need this setup. I try to do it myself. Better find somone pay him 100$ maybe less and it will be well worth it

USAcertifie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
it just seems so basic and common that i have a hard time believing that LE will find it difficult to trace back

the machine:
-windows 10 (i know its not qubes or tails but would it work sufficiently for a few weeks before replacing it/would it be safe enough for now?)
-no log vpn
-virtualbox
-socks5
-mac address changer

There is no such thing as 100% here. It sounds very good but just fyi if you got caught. The thing your doing happens to really piss people off. But if you really don’t care that you would never have a job where they need to be able to trust you ever again then strictly speaking go all the way. Pick out terminal patients who won’t be with us long, people with dementia related issues, ones who have just died. I mean they going to have any to hang you anyway may as well cherry pick the safest ones.

@Soswayscams

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
There is no such thing as 100% here. It sounds very good but just fyi if you got caught. The thing your doing happens to really piss people off. But if you really don’t care that you would never have a job where they need to be able to trust you ever again then strictly speaking go all the way. Pick out terminal patients who won’t be with us long, people with dementia related issues, ones who have just died. I mean they going to have any to hang you anyway may as well cherry pick the safest ones.
eh man i like ur thinking. you a smart man lol

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

the machine:
-no log vpn
-virtualbox
-socks5
-mac address changer

This is the first time I've heard of someone coating a VPN on their computer, then coating another VPN on their virtual box. And I, as a carder beginner, is so intrigued on the fact. You sir, had made my life much more better. So grateful for the wisdom. 🫂

Users who are viewing this thread