'Dead' card with balance question and general carding setup question

rookieRPG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I'm still relatively new to carding. im from Chicago

I purchased a card from a cc site. The card was checked on purchase and the check came back as dead so I received a refund, but I can still see the card information. So I called Chase and used the credit card # to check the balance, which was ~$2,400.

When I called Chase, the zip code for the card was wrong but it let me check the balance anyway. Does that mean the checker checks with the cardholder's zip, and that's why the card came back dead?

There were 3 options for checking, Try2Check, LuxChecker, and AuthChecker, and a fourth option that's just "Check", which is what I used.

I'm thinking of buying a burner phone & phone line, and using mobile data to punch cards, since 911.re has gone down and I haven't found another alternative that's as good. But my concern with that is that I suspect sites that you order from (at least higher security ones for designer clothes and etc.) can check how many times you card with the same IP. Not to mention the fact that mobile data most of the time won't be in the same area as the cardholder. Is carding with a mobile phone as effective as using SOCKS5?

alligatorman17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Doesn't hurt to try . Worst that can happen is it'll decline . And just make sure your OpSec is good .

rookieRPG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Doesn't hurt to try . Worst that can happen is it'll decline . And just make sure your OpSec is good .
Thanks. With regards to OpSec, I've seen several setups, from RDP + VPN + Socks to VM + VPN + Socks to just VPN + Socks with CCleaner & a MAC Address Changer, or some variation of those. As far as I know, VM's and RDP's can be detected in certain cases. I've had success with using a new laptop on a mobile hotspot, then running a VPN and Socks5, making sure my fraud score is low, then spamming the cardholder email. But like I said, I don't have a reliable proxy provider anymore. Is my setup fine, and do I just need a new proxy? Any input is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread