Debunking EMV X2 Software (PythonCards Editorial)

Virgilio

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes, both of that software are completely fake as encoding the EMV through the medium of software is completely impossible, it can only be hard-encoded directly not within the environment of a automated software.
Thank you very much for your clear answer.
It is important to say that your clarifications will help a lot to prevent scammers from selling things that are false.....and due to lack of information we fall into the trap...
With your clarifications many deceptions will be avoided.
Thanks.(y)

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey there, homie! You are an absolute genius. I ain't even gonna try to cap it. I haven't seen anyone break down EMV software with such a comprehensive case study - unveiling all the loopholes scammers use to con newbie carders. Kudos to you, Python! I've encountered plenty of savvy carders in my day, however you take it to PhD level expertise when it comes to carding.

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Well this explains a lot, thanks.

Zh99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is a very informative post. Although I suppose you are mainly trying to sell your product here, I really appreciate someone clearing up on the actual procedure of cloning cards. The myth of cloning cards being easy has become so widely spread, that I saw kids on TikTok flexing clear cards and a card writer they bought off of AliExpress. Appreciate it, looking forward to more of your threads, very interesting!
python got offline and i can't get his tele do you have anything of him?

sunset3k

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do they ship to Europe and the s that legit? And how much can I withdraw at ATM with the cards he offers
have you bought from him? did they arrive?

youngboyG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
have you bought from him? did they arrive?
Yeah I had no problems, but make sure you read the comment's on the thread. The Mid-balance card you should stay away from. High Balance is best

Users who are viewing this thread