Did I just become a opsec noob

Mr. Tommy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
lately have researching on what the government can do or has done. passed through a number of wiki papers, watched almost 15 different videos some for snowden about some secret government projects, watched how most of our guys and darknet markets are brought down(not ones where someone stupid mistake like posting fancy life) read about some government policies and how it blackmails most software companies and lots more shit

When you check some tools like Stuxnet, it was uncovered in 2010 and at the moment was the most powerful malware ever built not sure if there are others or not. but if in 2010 most malware was owned by the government does that mean the government is ahead is of us? funny fact is it was leaked to mean thats not all malwares the government owns. Does it make the matrix powerful and smarter than us?

lets talk of something which is not a worm, Xkeystore. This is the most complex surveillance system ever. funny fact it was also leaked in 2013. Lets go back to 2013, at that moment we wouldn't expect that much of a complex system, or would we? lets travel back to today imagine how much complex the system has become and don't forget it was leaked to mean maybe thats not all what there is thats is creepy.

No way the matrix is smarter than us. We should have our own powerful systems. ones that monitor the matrix systems.
I think the biggest issue with the brilliant minds in darknet is that we forget that easiest thing to have is money. The financial or money system is so fucked up thats the the simplest thing to get and also the financial system is the most easiest system to learn and understand. If you don't believe me ask anyone who owns a bank they'll tell you how money is easiest thing to get. I think we should create our own system our own opsec systems that are more complex than anything that ever existed.

Now that brings us to this...what if the matrix has a ultimate goal to bringing us down and what if there plan is to let us be more money based and the next generation in darknet or "crimanal world" will be more money based than the one before, that way they make us focus on only cracking financial systems and when we do we feel like top of the world, but in the real sense they're getting closer to us. At a point we'll lose attention to opsec and thats how the dark society will be extinct.

Think of people like Pablo, the Mafia, Catholics, Freemasons, the Illuminati, governments, top hacker groups(like anonymous) and any other successful dark organization they all focused on power first not money and that way they can last longer than other small organizations like us. Yeah I won't deny were good in making money but as much as we know the other societies aren't happy about that and as a reason they're always tryna bring us down. How sure are we they won't succeed?

just to show you how less powerful we're all other dark organizations are on darknet and in each other only us are not in all of them like all are in us

Fuck the post is not any more about opsec. But I had to say that out loud we gotta escape the matrix and first step is noticing it

Users who are viewing this thread