pepeeltoro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. Load up on Benumb.site, and buy a CVV Card; any BIN Works
2. Make an account on LocalBitcoins.com and apply for a Credit card for BTC Offer
3. Utilize a Fake ID, and send the vendor your Bitcoin Address
4. The Vendor should send the coins and it is a simply cashout from there.

Goodluck!

I'm sharing free carding tutorials .
Reply on here for the tut you want and i will send you here .. Enjoy
i would love to learn!!

pepeeltoro

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
2. Make an account on LocalBitcoins.com and apply for a Credit card for BTC Offer

Goodluck!

where can i get a fake id??? some trustworthy sellers you recommend, please

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
i would love to learn!!
Ok i can Guide & teach you .

2023 Cash app tutorial start working ..

Cash app account Cash app account (Buy or Create new account) You can easily make an account on cash app, but you have to go through some verification process, which increase your time, so in my recommendation you can buy one verified cash app account from your friends or dark web. (Make sure you donโ€™t get scammed by any 3rd Party seller)
Cc fullz Fullz cc means โ€˜Full information of credit cardโ€™ this include all the details like Cc number, CVV, Exp date, SSN, DOB, PIN, Zip code, Address, Phone, Email. Just like below screenshot- Use only fullz cc, other cc wonโ€™t work, you can buy cash app cc from here
VPN or Shocks VPN or Virtual Private Network will make you anonymous during the process, it also help you to make your IP location to US or UK depends on location you will choose. Shocks is an alternative option of VPN, you can use this as IP address in your PC or Mobile, on the internet you will find many shocks provider site just browse any of them to buy one premium shocks In my recommendation premium VPN is the best option for carding, however, its your choice both is good and secure.
Basic knowledge of carding
Cash App BIN A bank identification number is the first four to six numbers that appear on payment cards. BINs are found on credit cards, charge cards, prepaid cards, debit cards, and gift cards. The BIN helps merchants evaluate and assess their payment card transactions
Step by step Cash App Carding method
Navigate to โ€œAdd Cashโ€ and type in the amount you want to cash out. Make sure there are enough funds on the Card.

Step 1To card cash app, make a new account or get an already verified account. I have some accounts, cc, bins, and some tools for sale.

To create a new account follow below steps:

You should use old account as its has higher success rate, if you go with new account, you have to make ID verification and have to make some transaction before you use it on carding process.

Step 2: Connect VPN or Shocks to the same location as cc

For example: if you have US cc fullz then open VPN and connect to United States server (Make sure your net connection is fast enough after connecting VPN)

Step 3: Now open cash app and link the cc with Cash app

Here is the steps to add cc on cash app

Open cash app
Tap on the left side home button
Click on โ€˜linked accountsโ€˜
Then, hit on โ€˜+ Credit cardโ€™ and enter cc details there
Please note: If you are using Old account, then remove embedded linked card before adding fresh cc details.

Step 4: Next, add any bank account details where you want to cash out or convert into BTC directly

Step 5: Now, deposit fund from cash app to your Bank drop

To do it just follow below steps

Open cash app
Tap on Cash out
Enter amount and fill out required details
Select speed of transfer
Finally, click on Pay option and done
Step 6: Thatโ€™s all, now the money will be sent to your bank drop or selected account.

You can use bank drop instead of using your own account, as using your own account might be risky, so better to use someoneโ€™s account or use drop.

In my recommendation just convert the USD to BTC then transfer this BTC to another wallet, it is one of the safe and secure way to cash out via cash app without getting caught.

Cash app cash out Limit:
You can cash out upto 280$ in a week and 1000$ in a month with non verified account, but you can increase the limit by verifying your identity of anytime.

You just need to use real name, DOB, and SSN number, once you verify, you can cash out upto 7500$ max per week. If you canโ€™t verify, you can buy one verified account from dark web and use it for cash app carding.

Cash App Carding Conclusions
Without uncertainty, Cash app is becoming the best PayPal alternative and a better means to Receive International Payments with ease. The Greatest Part is that โ€œCash app Donโ€™t Limit and suspend Accounts unnecessarily unlike PayPal.
Thank You reading our post. ENJOY method .

I can Guide & Teach you step by step . you can reply here on forum .

rebibarak

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i will be dropping new apple pay linkable bins for prepaid banks ... Imma send you CrdForum groupchat to join and make sure you always use escrow .

Ma
Would appreciate some BINS for Apple Pay too. Have tried it and found only one so far. Could give you some Non-VBV bins aswell.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Tutorial please brother.

TO START CARDING YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS FIRST .

VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 4 days ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,Which means its NON VBV but still,I used many of this BIN's and they don't have VBV.

You can reply here on forum with site you carding on and imma give you its method for a successful carding .. Keep an eye on this profile .got alot to share

leyova6300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Y
TO START CARDING YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS FIRST .

VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 4 days ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,Which means its NON VBV but still,I used many of this BIN's and they don't have VBV.

You can reply here on forum with site you carding on and imma give you its method for a successful carding .. Keep an eye on this profile .got alot to share
Yo, Do you know how to carding shopify sites using bin, I found this NON-AVS MC 55944311, every purchase made is cancelled automaticly or after some hours, so am I doing wrong or there is another method?

joey

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck!

How do I utilize the fake I'd. Point me in the right direction

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How to make Dump With pin

Requirements :
Msr
Emv software
ATM hacking software
Blank card
Embosser

The msr is linked to the emv software and ATM hacking software when you are about to write the dumps with pin on a blank card.

Then emv software makes the blanks card looks real and no one or machine will be able to detect that itโ€™s a clone card they will see it to be a real card so no one can trace you or something. The emv software is a software which protects the blank card and makes it look real. With that no atm will be able to detect that the dumps with pin was written by yourself but itโ€™s will make it look like it was a card from the bank and also the emv software protects the card from any region block..without the emv software it is 50% that your dumps with pin is gone work or not but with the use of the emv software when the dumps with pin donโ€™t work meaning the dumps is not legit

The ATM HACKING SOFTWARE helps you to breaks the limit of every ATM so you can cashout more than the ATM limit without no notice.meaning you can cashout all the amount in the card with the use of the atm hacking software

The blank card is what the dumps with pin is written on.

And the embosser is what write the numbers of the dumps with pin on the blank card. Understood

That is the price for all the equipment you will need to make a clone card.
Clone card is also available depending on the balance you want and fedex guy who will bring it to your place

Meaning if the clone card will be done linking the emv software and atm hacking to the msr with the equipment listed above that will be the cost for it..Understood...The balance on the clone card is 60$k and above as same as the balance on the dumps with pin...When you order for the clone card and make cashout of all the balance at ones cuz the atm hacking is linked then you come back and order for the equipment with the some of the money cashed out from the clone card which was sent to you, after the equipment ordered for you just have to now order for just the dumps with pin and you will be taught how to make a clone card so that very will be simple for you.

Dumps + pin & Cloned card + ATM PIN For Sale .. I walk you thru for a Successful ATM CASHOUT .

You can reply here on forum . enjoy Crdforum offers .

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Y

Yo, Do you know how to carding shopify sites using bin, I found this NON-AVS MC 55944311, every purchase made is cancelled automaticly or after some hours, so am I doing wrong or there is another method?
You should make sure you're getting a Valid Ccs . You can have bin but make sure the cc Valid working from Good base .. Sure working bins. enjoy . make sure you reply here on site you trying to card on and i wiill offer you its working bin to bypass site 3d secure.

Attachments

• bin FOTO.jpg
    bin FOTO.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 111

leyova6300

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You should make sure you're getting a Valid Ccs . You can have bin but make sure the cc Valid working from Good base .. Sure working bins. enjoy . make sure you reply here on site you trying to card on and i wiill offer you its working bin to bypass site 3d secure.
Joypers.com, this site is based on shopify. It uses Stripe as payment gateway (I know this 'cause sometimes it redirects me to a 3d secure page on hooks.stripe.com for some cards). There are thousand of shops like this one and I want to find a good bin that can work with.

Nikita (VIP-AUTH)

New Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฑ | ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—•๐—ป๐—ฏ | ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ3

๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ.
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜.
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฏ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ก๐—• ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€.
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ3 ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
๐—œ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ, ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น.
๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† (๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ% ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ) ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ-๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต
Page 2
๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ% ๐—ฏ ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—˜.
๐—”๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—น๐˜, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ% ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ% ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ $ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ. ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€:
๐— ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ (๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น)
๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ (๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ + ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ) ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—– (๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ)
๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๏ฟฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ.
๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ.
๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ-๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€, ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ.
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ

๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ.
๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ.
๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ-๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€, ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ.
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ
Page 3

๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ.
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ.๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ.
๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น, ๐—œ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ
๐—š๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น.
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ & ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.
๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€.
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜, ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿฎ-๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ.
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜.
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ (๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜),
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ? ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†?
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜, ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜
| Page 4

๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐—ณ, ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€.
๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜, ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜.
๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.

๐—”๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ, ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—•๐—ฉ, ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—•๐—ก๐—• ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—บ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ.
๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐˜†, ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป.
๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€.
๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต $ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฏ๐˜ƒ.
๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜€.
Page 5

๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜†.
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—–๐—– ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:
๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜†. ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†.
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€.
๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜. ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†!
๐Ÿฐ. ๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ, ๐—พ๐—ถ๐˜„๐—ถ. ๐—ข๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜ ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€.
๐Ÿฑ. ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜, ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป
| Page 6

๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ. ๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ, ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ ๐˜ƒ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฐ. ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†. ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ž ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ. ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ฏ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜. ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ.
๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—–๐—– ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด + ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐Ÿญ. ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ $ ๐Ÿฌ.๐Ÿญ ๐˜๐—ผ $ ๐Ÿญ, ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€. ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ($ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ), ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€.
๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฏ๐˜ƒ
๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€.
Page 7

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บen๐˜๐˜€.

Enjoy Everyone . Crdforums best now

C Blu

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let me know bro

Goodluck!

Me please for tutorial

pfchill409

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck!

Tutorial please?

Sleez248

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Does anyone have the Apple Pay
And cash app tut? Iโ€™ve heard of an edge wallet. Cc to btc. I have method but canโ€™t find bin as well as BitPay can anybody help

DaDon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Goodluck!

Iโ€™m trying tap in bro , I canโ€™t cap like Iโ€™m hip to carding Iโ€™ve been on some basic stuff past few weeks I need pointers ..

amin00001

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How to bypass any site 3d secure plz i need this

Users who are viewing this thread