Ebay Simple Fraud for newbies, No investment, No tricks, Simple listing method

cardingexpert177

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
First of all, let me clear that this one is not the post for detailed explanation but i will answer all question.
This post is for newbies who just entered in this field and they can try this method to get something without any investment.

First registered a Ebay account(if you have old one for which you can take risk then use it, or use sourced old Ebay account, verified it and left it without any activity for 24-48 hours.

For new account there will be restrictions to sell over a particular limit, so after 24-48 hour just visit your account and check if Ebay is asking more information about your account or not. if it asking more info about your account then complete the pending actions, if not, then you are good to go.

So now list item like graphics card, iphone, laptop etc on auction and set your price range for auction and set delivery time maximum to maximum, set dispatching time maximum to maximum.
As above products are hot item there is 90% plus chance your product will be sold out soon.
I suggest you to add 7-8 auction listing of different different hot products in auction.

Note: if you are in UK list your auction to other Europe country like open Ebay France through same login or if you are in US then list your auction in Canada/UK etc. For international sales you may* be redirected to Payoneer to receive payout, done registration on Payoneer with same ID details.

Once the buyers purchased your product just wait for the dispatch time and update it as order sent and mentioned any random company name like Safedelivery, Safedart Fastovery etc etc and put any Random tracking number there.

Now once you mentioned order sent, there will be two chance-
1. Ebay will hold money for 15 days, in that condition don't do anything as you are international seller and you had set maximum time for delivery, just wait and reply all queries of buyers if they asked for delivery time, reply them that it in transit as it is international shipment you will get notified once it clear custom process etc etc.
Money will be automatically paid out if there is no dispute within these 15 days.

2. You will straight get payout and in that case list more auction to continue it.

Now users questions are welcome!!!
Please feel free to ask.

Thanks

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thanks for the guide, a few questions:
1. How important is it to set up payoneer? I've never used that for international sales (usa resident dealing w former usa accounts).
2. Doesn't ebay now usually hold funds until the buyer confirms product arrival for new accounts/sellers?
3. why is it important to create an account through ebay.ca if usa resident and vice versa?
(sorry if that's a lot to ask/dumb)

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thanks for the guide, a few questions:
1. How important is it to set up payoneer? I've never used that for international sales (usa resident dealing w former usa accounts).
2. Doesn't ebay now usually hold funds until the buyer confirms product arrival for new accounts/sellers?
3. why is it important to create an account through ebay.ca if usa resident and vice versa?
(sorry if that's a lot to ask/dumb)

It is not mandatory, Ebay may ask to set up Payoneer account to payout, As you are already USA resident then you don't need to set up.

Doesn't ebay now usually hold funds until the buyer confirms product arrival for new accounts/sellers?

Ebay may hold your fund for 7days/15 days, that's why i mentioned don't worry about it, Just keep updated and timely reply to your buyer if they questioned for delivery etc, please check above after 7days/15 days hold, fund will be automatically released if you will be able to handle buyers and keep fool them.

That's was not my mean, Just register your local country website but open ebay.ca through your login and list your product there in Canadian currency, You can login ebay site worldwide or can make listing.

Please feel free to ask if was not able to clear confusion, Thanks

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you cash out the money its all said and done?

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you cash out the money its all said and done?
your question is part of "verifying account"
When u registered account and before listing, you have to provide bank details as well and i also mentioned there that sometime if your country not support by Ebay payout then Ebay will redirect to/or ask to create "Payoneer" to receive Payout.
Thanks

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. If the tracking is not updated atleast after 7 days , there are more chances of people reporting to ebay right?
2. We could try to card the cardable website & send the customer a real product ?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
1. If the tracking is not updated atleast after 7 days , there are more chances of people reporting to ebay right?
2. We could try to card the cardable website & send the customer a real product ?
there is no carding involve in the above method if you can read carefully and please check that i mentioned there just put random information to keep them in dark that your order will going to be delivered soon.
Our target is Ebay but to target Ebay, our buyer are the shoulder where we put the gun.
I hope you will get it, please read above post and feel free to contact me if you have any confusion.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What about security?

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What about security?
get mule for percentage or offer partnership to them for it as you are not going to invest anything rather than time.

Please feel free to ask if you have any other confusion.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
questions.
the ebay accoutn used i assume has to have a matching bank account to recieve the funds? that will mean that you need a combo of these 2 accounts or get fulzl to register both accounts.
Haveyou had sucess with this with brand spanking new accounts? as last time i tried anything ebay related with new accounts i was never able to really get anything going sadly.
and thank you for sharing!

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
questions.
the ebay accoutn used i assume has to have a matching bank account to recieve the funds? that will mean that you need a combo of these 2 accounts or get fulzl to register both accounts.
Haveyou had sucess with this with brand spanking new accounts? as last time i tried anything ebay related with new accounts i was never able to really get anything going sadly.
and thank you for sharing!
yes i did with new accounts many times and right now one is going on.
Please check comments regarding registration.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Generally, money can only make in carding or etc, but your method stands out of the crowd. I have few doubts left over

1. any advice on how to manage when people ask for tracking number, you told to tell them something blah blah, lets say I said them it was shipped by DHL or BlueDart but after 3-4 days they will surely complain to ebay that the tracking doesnt work.. So how could I make it look like real is the biggest thing here?

2. doubt about the auction price, lets say IPhone x is $1000, what is the lowest % can we give give them in auction to look it genuine ( -20% or -30% or -10% of the iphone original price )

3. Can we sell with personal account or ebay bussines should be opened ?

4. Are you serious with new accounts because the chance of wining is very low with new accounts

After making some research I noticed few problems
1. 21 Day hold for new accounts or customer need to confirm the delivery + 3days
2. The tracking should be live for withholding the funds.
3. checking account needed for funds withdrawal

SO this is not going to be as easy as we think

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Generally, money can only make in carding or etc, but your method stands out of the crowd. I have few doubts left over

1. any advice on how to manage when people ask for tracking number, you told to tell them something blah blah, lets say I said them it was shipped by DHL or BlueDart but after 3-4 days they will surely complain to ebay that the tracking doesnt work.. So how could I make it look like real is the biggest thing here?

2. doubt about the auction price, lets say IPhone x is $1000, what is the lowest % can we give give them in auction to look it genuine ( -20% or -30% or -10% of the iphone original price )

3. Can we sell with personal account or ebay bussines should be opened ?

4. Are you serious with new accounts because the chance of wining is very low with new accounts

1. 21 Day hold for new accounts or customer need to confirm the delivery + 3days

Let me clear your doubt-
1. Like i do, As i mentioned in my post, don't use DHL or Bluedart, just put random non exist Shipping service name, like safecart, safetrans, rapidship etc and put random tracking number, The reason i mentioned to put listing to other country that reason was too important because you can tell your buyer that your shipment is it i transit and once it clear custom process you will get notification of tracking link. I hope you got it. these little things is part of research deeply.
Now your second confusion: why would some one list his new iPhone in auction, list your product as second hand or used in auction and mentioned there that it is just opened box, never used etc or 1 month old etc.
any other query ? please feel free to ask.
Thanks

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Let me clear your doubt-
1. Like i do, As i mentioned in my post, don't use DHL or Bluedart, just put random non exist Shipping service name, like safecart, safetrans, rapidship etc and put random tracking number, The reason i mentioned to put listing to other country that reason was too important because you can tell your buyer that your shipment is it i transit and once it clear custom process you will get notification of tracking link. I hope you got it. these little things is part of research deeply.
Now your second confusion: why would some one list his new iPhone in auction, list your product as second hand or used in auction and mentioned there that it is just opened box, never used etc or 1 month old etc.
any other query ? please feel free to ask.
Thanks
Thanks for the explanation, let's say I said them it would be some rapidship and link be available after customers verification, but still people will surely google the shipment website, when they found there are nothing like that how can we handle? it clearly gives them the idea of something fishy when a mentioned shipping company is a non existence

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the explanation, let's say I said them it would be some rapidship and link be available after customers verification, but still people will surely google the shipment website, when they found there are nothing like that how can we handle? it clearly gives them the idea of something fishy when a mentioned shipping company is a non existence
Nope, as i said you can say i used my local courier service for cheap one, to justify it that you are taking shipping fee.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nope, as i said you can say i used my local courier service for cheap one, to justify it that you are taking shipping fee.
Thanks would be very small word as your were replying for each and every single question

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks would be very small word as your were replying for each and every single question
My pleasure, that's why i adopt this sub dread, as almost i do online here and also related to my legit business as well.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
My pleasure, that's why i adopt this sub dread, as almost i do online here and also related to my legit business as well.
idk if you saw the update from my homie but he did post some concerns.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
idk if you saw the update from my homie but he did post some concerns.

you din't read the post carefully, there is not actual rule of 21 days hold, it may be 7 days/15days etc.
second this is not the actual fact that after customer confirm delivery then payout will release, please again research about that.
and for third question, as i mentioned in post that you need to verify then yes it means you need to provide all details.
Please read all post carefully and comments.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
you din't read the post carefully, there is not actual rule of 21 days hold, it may be 7 days/15days etc.
second this is not the actual fact that after customer confirm delivery then payout will release, please again research about that.
and for third question, as i mentioned in post that you need to verify then yes it means you need to provide all details.
Please read all post carefully and comments.
I kinda did do my research..

this is a striaght copy/paste from Ebay.

New or infrequent sellers will experience transaction holds while eBay confirms that their items have been successfully delivered. This helps sellers become established and build a strong selling history on eBay. In limited circumstances, new sellers may experience holds for up to 21 days.
Previously restricted or suspended sellers will experience transaction holds for the 30 days after the restriction or suspension is lifted, while eBay confirms that the items have been successfully delivered.

High priced items or unusual selling patterns may lead to transaction holds for up to 30 days to help us ensure that buyers don't have any issues with the order.

The authentication process may lead to transaction holds for up to 30 days until the authenticity of items sold with eBay's Authenticity Guarantee can be confirmed.

Soruce: https://export.ebay.com/en/fees-and-payments/payments/payment-holds/

Users who are viewing this thread