Fake Bitcoin transaction kit - full mega.nz folder with all files and 11 page tutorial

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For anyone interested in fraudulent crypto software/and or sending fake BTC transactions which will show up at the recipient as a legitimate transaction, you can see how easily you can save legitimate money and cryptocurrency. I've seen these software packets shown on various skimming websites on the onion fields but I have never believed in them until one of my close market vendor mates decided to give me this whole package pretty much nothing after doing some favors for him.

I'll say for now: this shit is NOT easy and isn't as easy as this makes it seem. You need to download an the entire Blockchain core with all transactions from 2009 until now, which will ehh, yeah, take up a couple of days and quite a bit of hard drive space (500GB-1Terabyte)

After you've done that you can read and go through the tutorial and everything should be fairly straight forward.

Send me a message if you're interested, need proof or anything else, or have any other questions. Happy frauding fellas.

I DO NO HAVE ANY IT/SOFTWARE/WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE SO PLEASE DO NOT GET BACK AT ME FOR SUPER FUCKING INTRICATE DETAILS, I'M JUST WILLING TO SHARE IT WITH A FEW PEOPLE. The only thing I know is that it works since my buddy worked my through everything and there's probably enough people on here that could see this as a scam anyway. So yeah, take it for what it is.

4rg43f4f

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
wrfrf3rf3f3

sharko767

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
For anyone interested in fraudulent crypto software/and or sending fake BTC transactions which will show up at the recipient as a legitimate transaction, you can see how easily you can save legitimate money and cryptocurrency. I've seen these software packets shown on various skimming websites on the onion fields but I have never believed in them until one of my close market vendor mates decided to give me this whole package pretty much nothing after doing some favors for him.

I'll say for now: this shit is NOT easy and isn't as easy as this makes it seem. You need to download an the entire Blockchain core with all transactions from 2009 until now, which will ehh, yeah, take up a couple of days and quite a bit of hard drive space (500GB-1Terabyte)

After you've done that you can read and go through the tutorial and everything should be fairly straight forward.

Send me a message if you're interested, need proof or anything else, or have any other questions. Happy frauding fellas.

I DO NO HAVE ANY IT/SOFTWARE/WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE SO PLEASE DO NOT GET BACK AT ME FOR SUPER FUCKING INTRICATE DETAILS, I'M JUST WILLING TO SHARE IT WITH A FEW PEOPLE. The only thing I know is that it works since my buddy worked my through everything and there's probably enough people on here that could see this as a scam anyway. So yeah, take it for what it is.
bro i need one

Daadeko

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi,
Can i please have the link for fake BTC kit.

Daadeko

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

dondula777

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have a wallet that makes btc available on the first confirmation. If you can send btc with this tool let me know we can cashout BIG

Daadeko

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can U make 3 transactions visible?
Thx

Brittany648

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Please can I have fake btc download link on my pls

Tmurkin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can I have the link. Please

Users who are viewing this thread