Getting bigger in the trapping scene

nlechoppa

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, ive been trapping for some time now and i just dont like how long i keep my stuff for ( almost worried that shit is going to spoil lol ). Thats how my stuff works for now but as you might think its not really effective : i pretty much get my hands on whatever my guy will sell and make profit from it ( yheaaa middlemen wooow ) thing is i barely know anybody that take drugs and if they do its only weed, and that my guy doesnt sell enough / fast enough.

Any ideas on how i could expand ? my goal is not to move bulk i just need to expand a little bit.

lasvegas

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im a ex drug dealer

it can be hard if you arent out there. and even that comes with its risks

Im clean and rave scene dead here so i dont be in any of the scenes really so its harder to find new clientele let alone ones i trust.

Pretty much everything that i used to sell to people i met back when i was in the gutter using, or when i was younger partying raving doing MDMA every weekend

rookieRPG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
bro get the right xanax plug and you can get 500 bromazolam bars for like 200 and they sell for 3 pounds each so you can just give out free testers to people that arent on the xannies and 9 times out of 10 they will come back saying wow wtf were those let me buy more. the profit margin on xanax is more than any other drug even crack and b

Users who are viewing this thread