Getting into atm skimming. Thoughts ?

BarclaysBoy12

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
okay let me make this quick, im uk based and im sick of online carding and in america swiping seems to be a a major thing. i looked into swiping in the UK but we have chip and pin which as we are all aware just shits on our parade. would it be wise to invest in a skimmer + camera, make my own dumps and cashout/swipe? i have very little knowledge in this department, if its completely out my league i will just leave it here. if theres anything i could do to perhaps start in this section, any simple methods or guides. where could a "noob" start off. any response is greatly appreciated

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
What you can try to do is get one of your own cards, get a cheap read/write MSR and copy the magnetic stripe's data onto a blank with emv software, then go to an ATM and see if it works (at least this way you would know if it is worth making a whole skimmer before investing too much).
(Please note, I have not done any of this yet and still researching so I'm sorry if what I posted is incorrect and please do correct me if you're more knowledgeable)

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What you can try to do is get one of your own cards, get a cheap read/write MSR and copy the magnetic stripe's data onto a blank with emv software, then go to an ATM and see if it works (at least this way you would know if it is worth making a whole skimmer before investing too much).
(Please note, I have not done any of this yet and still researching so I'm sorry if what I posted is incorrect and please do correct me if you're more knowledgeable)
ALL EARS

ATM-TopG

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Made 500 grand alone from skimming this year. look into it and retire before shit hits the fam.

Yellowsung

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hi im yellowfish. ive been working off 4 atm skimmers, with cameras, and have been doing alright compared to what i was doing. Nothing! im looking for further knowledge.

MSRthug06x

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah bro back in the day when i was used to actually skim i made 200k in 6 months doin that shit it pays off well and yo makin a very good livin offa it. but da key to makin bread in skimmn is to make 6 figgas get it out cus its very risky an da feds finna b on yo back its a dirty niche but i dont giv a fuck bout da banks dey scam us everyday an money aint real da govment print dat shit like candy no joke

Users who are viewing this thread