Last seen
Fraudulent Email:
N/A

Pseudonym:
Gonzo

URL/Website:
gonzo-cc.com

Comment / Review:

Gonzo.cc used to be a valid site for finding news on blockchain and crypto, but the admins went rouge. Now the site full of a bunch of false information on blockchain and how to get rich off of investments and stuff. Sad, because I used to mess with them, but nowadays they trash.

The admins are now ripping off a lot of the people who posts new articles on the site, by putting advertisements up on medium about how people can get posts featured for $1000 dollars.

All that stuff is straight lies because, after you pay the admins. They simply take your money and run off. Everyone on there is a liar and you shouldn't trust any of them honestly.

Take ya views on their post elsewhere, don't fw them.

Attachments:

1672433758243.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, like I said in my review. Gonzo.cc is a straight garbage website, with terrible content and untrustworthy admins. Agreed with everything you said brodie, they used to be a valid site, nowadays they done gone rouge bro.

Keep ya money in ya pocket and don't fw them.

ThomasGotBands

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Bro, like I said in my review. Gonzo.cc is a straight garbage website, with terrible content and untrustworthy admins. Agreed with everything you said brodie, they used to be a valid site, nowadays they done gone rouge bro.

Keep ya money in ya pocket and don't fw them.
Nah on god bro, I always try to keep it one hunnid, this review was based off urs bro. Like I said before, the administrators just got greedy bro. I think both our reviews good asl and comprehensive of the degeneracy that be happening on their news site in 2022.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nah on god bro, I always try to keep it one hunnid, this review was based off urs bro. Like I said before, the administrators just got greedy bro. I think both our reviews good asl and comprehensive of the degeneracy that be happening on their news site in 2022.
FAX bro, straight FAX.

MikeCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Manneee im boutta do my own review too no cap, scammed my cuz like last week.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Manneee im boutta do my own review too no cap, scammed my cuz like last week.
Throw it up brodie, finna upvote that jawn. Spread the word at all cost.

Users who are viewing this thread