got a working skimmer - working on PIN cam. have a few quesitons

KasherQuon

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!
only registered users see the hidden text login or sign up

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
All emv software is a scam, don’t believe it, if you want to make a lot of money, you can only rely on atm skim

xTraBandz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You will need to find ATMs that default to track data. There are plenty still in the US

JwettMonster

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, I believe there should still be a lot of older atms here in the US that should just take magstrip, from my experience the smaller atms that don't take the card in all the way seem to work the most. I dove into trying to see if EMV software is even a real thing but it only seems to be a rabbit hole of scams. To partially clone emv at all you probably need to know a lot about programming in java and smart cards, for the most part I think its impossible.

procashout

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did you ever figure out the pin situation? And can you help me in making a skimmer?

TomClancyCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can cashback at supermarket using the swipe instead of chip if u got the pin.
Also would u share how u built ur skimmer?

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I can help you please let me I have the other half I’d like to talk to you

pj111047

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yeah, I believe there should still be a lot of older atms here in the US that should just take magstrip, from my experience the smaller atms that don't take the card in all the way seem to work the most. I dove into trying to see if EMV software is even a real thing but it only seems to be a rabbit hole of scams. To partially clone emv at all you probably need to know a lot about programming in java and smart cards, for the most part I think its impossible.
All emv software is a scam, don’t believe it, if you want to make a lot of money, you can only rely on atm skim
the software is not a scam,and you can cash out
you just gotta know how to use it

Users who are viewing this thread