Gsm skimmers

Drunkenmaster

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Good day guys , I would like to know if gsm skimmers are real ? If they are real can someone here direct me to a legit vendor? .

CashNin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Its 100 % real but the problem is the Onion Admins or the deep web crowd who run the platform screwed all the real legit atm skimmer vendors due to the amount shit is being sold for ($5000 to $7000) for an actual GSM Skimmer Kit.

Then we have these other idoits claiming to be sellers but selling the shit for the low prices which is hard to even believe you can profit at that price as a seller .

if you see any sellers for gsm receiver or gsm skimmers ($1000-$2500) RUN FOR THE FUCKING HILLS.

I've been doing GSM SKIMMING SINCE 2017. still works . i paid $7000 in bitcoin for it . been good ever since.

another thing you will notice is too. people claiming its fake but when you ask them can you AFFORD IT.

i can show you videos, bank receipts' i can show you cashing out videos. this shit is nothing to me.

Suckmycrypto

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Its 100 % real but the problem is the Onion Admins or the deep web crowd who run the platform screwed all the real legit atm skimmer vendors due to the amount shit is being sold for ($5000 to $7000) for an actual GSM Skimmer Kit.

Then we have these other idoits claiming to be sellers but selling the shit for the low prices which is hard to even believe you can profit at that price as a seller .

if you see any sellers for gsm receiver or gsm skimmers ($1000-$2500) RUN FOR THE FUCKING HILLS.

I've been doing GSM SKIMMING SINCE 2017. still works . i paid $7000 in bitcoin for it . been good ever since.

another thing you will notice is too. people claiming its fake but when you ask them can you AFFORD IT.

i can show you videos, bank receipts' i can show you cashing out videos. this shit is nothing to me.
What’s your telegram im trynna lock in with you fam

Frankrrr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Let’s work then
Lb

redkmer

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just an advice, when you see gsm skimmer, its 10000% rip as working skimmer is made from audio readers. Dont get fooled by videos or proof it will just simply not work

CashNin

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
just an advice, when you see gsm skimmer, its 10000% rip as working skimmer is made from audio readers. Dont get fooled by videos or proof it will just simply not work
its because people like you can't afford it.

knockout61933

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @CashNin can u shoot me a way to get ahold of u ? I've literally been ripped off 3 times trying to buy a legit GSM skimmer and software by people and you sound like u really can help point me in the right direction. Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread