Has anyone ever used CCSHOP? The cards are fake

dubstepper22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
It was a rubbish CCSHOP, the price of the cards was very expensive, and the Japanese card names were all in Japanese instead of English, all wrong cards. Ch card names are also fake,
I wonder why so many people recommend it

Fraudbox

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I never use CCSHOP, but I just want to clarify that there are different types of security on cards by countries. For exemple VBV (Verified By Visa) is a security messure used in every country of the world. It's been put in place by Visa/Mastercard but the banks are the ones that choose to use it or not use it. But it's the only security messure used worldwide, everything else really depends on the country.
For exemple AVS (Address verification system), a security messure that basically says that the address registered on the card, needs to be the same for shipping/billing it's only used in US, CA, UK and AU. Europe and Asia don't use AVS for exemple. Region Block, it's not used in most Asian and Europen countries. And CC Holder security, the one you are talking about (CC Holder name needs to match the name on the order/transaction you make) it's not used in Japan. In fact it's not used anywhere. Only in UK,US and CA. Even Australia does not use it.
The payments systems (Gateways) don't have the authorization to check if the name you put on your order, matches with the name on the card. This happens because of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). A bit of knowlodge about a country law can really help you to understand this.
So my point here is that if you are saying CCSHOP it's a scam because their Japanese cards don't come with English names, that's your fault... You can use the card anyways. Just put any name you want, and make sure it's the same that you put on orders details and e-mail address. (Gateways can't see the name on bank file, but they can see the billing/shipping name, so make sure that the CC Holder name you typed match with Billing/Shipping name)

Users who are viewing this thread