bronxed

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I recently tried carding twice...

the system i used was mullvad and proxier with sock5 (i dont use virtual box and also dont use rpd)

the problem is that in the first time i tried to card i used a bvb card in a very good structured site ( offgamer site ) i failed because they identified that i was using vpn, and the card was vbv

the transaction failed and told me not to use VPN

the second attempt that happened 15 minutes ago was on another site... this time i bought a file where i oriented myself and got bin non vbv and went to buy it on the site that the file said was super easy.

note ( these files sold on the market more than half are vbv sites spent a day checking )

then I went to buy 100 $ in gift card from xbox and failed saying I had no balance on the card ... then I went and got one of 25 $ and this time no fail the purchase was being processed I was happy, would be my first fraud

but it was an error again saying that I was using vpn and I better change my card too

my ip score was 100/100 and on this site scamalytics(.)com/ip everything was ok except the information that says anonymous this was red and saying that I was anonymous...

I do not know what to do... I feel that I have reached the right point to have success on the site cards non vbv... but the sites are blocking me saying that I use vpn.... guys I do not know what to do ... the guy teaches me what to do please ... I only have money for 1 more card ...

or I get it right or live the humiliation of this crap system in the world
don't let me rot

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
As others have said its your opsec and targets. Using a user agent that comes with the cc is best. This game is trial and error, if your discouraged after your first attempt your in for a bad time. Keep trying over and over again until you figure out what your doing wrong.
Also info you get in DNM guides is old recycled shit. You need to work out your own methods from trial and error

bronxed

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
As others have said its your opsec and targets. Using a user agent that comes with the cc is best. This game is trial and error, if your discouraged after your first attempt your in for a bad time. Keep trying over and over again until you figure out what your doing wrong.
Also info you get in DNM guides is old recycled shit. You need to work out your own methods from trial and error
and how do I conisguia buy logs along with cc how do I find this

I am buying cc in an autoshop and checking if the card is alive only... did not know if you can buy logs together, please guide me

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Most autoshops don't offer this. You need to make connections with reliable vendors. It takes time. Problem with autoshops is they tend to have a very low validity rate for their cards.

Reach out to some vendors on DNM's start chatting with them about high quality cards that come with user agent data. Or even if it doesn't come with the UA profile itself. Having a lot of into about a target will help you setup your carding environment.

Cheap cards result in cheap results. When I buy, I spend good $ for good cards.

Anita

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Most autoshops don't offer this. You need to make connections with reliable vendors. It takes time. Problem with autoshops is they tend to have a very low validity rate for their cards.

Reach out to some vendors on DNM's start chatting with them about high quality cards that come with user agent data. Or even if it doesn't come with the UA profile itself. Having a lot of into about a target will help you setup your carding environment.

Please ..can you give a genuine site for
vendors on DNM's
Thanks

fabiolucina

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Hi, i am Also looking fór some Direct vendor i would Věry appreciate if you send mě some verrified one to pm

Users who are viewing this thread