Help with money laundering

HospitalEvil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I am new to Crdforum but I hope u can help me as a good friend of mine told me to search here. So I got into carding right before the covid outbreak when I discovered a method. As the time passed by I was forced to find new ones because the banks or other companies improve their security and the methods dont work anymore. So lets get to this day. I made a pretty nice amount of money but need a way to make them clean(launder them). I am still using some methods to make money but I have to stop because thats not what I want to do and they will stop working in a while for sure(thats how the game works). My final objective is to use those money to buy 2 houses and get into real estate but here in Europe it is very hard to launder the money so thats where I need your help. Let me know if u got any ideas on my problem.

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi,

Set up a business in a low corp tax jurisdiction. Legimitize the money through that buy buying the businesse's product and then pay yourself as an employee

HospitalEvil

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi,

Set up a business in a low corp tax jurisdiction. Legimitize the money through that buy buying the businesse's product and then pay yourself as an employee
In order to do that do I have to travel there and stay for a while so that it is not that sus ?

TheRichBeDamned

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Made, held, done, or transacted in the name of (another person) —used in Hindu law to designate a transaction, contract, or property that is made or held under a name that is fictitious or is that of a third party who holds as ostensible owner for the principal or beneficial owner

Hindi benāmī, from Persian banām in the name of + -ī

Source: Merriam-webster.com

Users who are viewing this thread