Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen

Hgn01.ru Shop Review

Who Is HGN01?

In the shadowy world of cybercrime, HGN01.ru has emerged as a prominent site offering stolen bank login credentials and CVV dumps. Over the past two and a half years, this illicit platform has gained popularity for its range of services, which includes hacked bank logs from major financial institutions, DDoS attacks, and website hacking. However, the implications of such activities are far-reaching and can result in devastating financial losses for unsuspecting victims.

The Offerings of HGN01

HGN01.ru specializes in the sale of hacked bank logs, providing access to login credentials from reputable banks like Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. The prices for these illicit logs can range from $200 to $500, depending on the targeted institution. In addition to bank logins, the site offers other services, including DDoS attacks and website hacking, catering to a wide range of cybercriminal demands.

Hackers on HGN01.ru

For years, hackers have relentlessly targeted banks and financial institutions in pursuit of customer information and opportunities for fraud. Recent trends indicate a significant increase in the sale of stolen bank login credentials, commonly referred to as "bank logs," on the dark web. HGN01.ru is one such platform where hackers offer these stolen credentials, allowing them to profit from their criminal activities.
HGN01.ru

How HGN01.ru operates

HGN01.ru operates as a fraudulent site that thrives on the sale of hacked bank logs. The platform, registered to an individual from Indonesia, claims to have been active since 2021. The site employs various methods, including phishing and trojan horse infections, to collect bank logins from unsuspecting users. Once in possession of these logins, the site facilitates fraudulent charges on users' accounts and even sells personal information, such as credit card numbers and social security numbers.

Implications for Fraudsters

HGN01.ru provides fraudsters with an avenue to purchase bank logs and carry out cashouts, enabling them to gain unauthorized access to individuals' bank accounts and steal their hard-earned money. The ramifications for victims are severe, often leading to financial ruin and a prolonged recovery process.

Benefits of Using HGN01.ru

Despite its illicit nature, HGN01.ru offers certain advantages that attract cybercriminals to the platform.

Anonymity: HGN01.ru ensures a high level of anonymity for its users. By only requiring a username and password during registration, the platform minimizes the risk of personal information leakage or theft.

Security: The site prioritizes security by encrypting all communications, making it difficult for third parties to intercept conversations. Additionally, HGN01.ru implements 2-factor authentication, providing an extra layer of protection against unauthorized access to user accounts.

Convenience: HGN01.ru is designed to provide a user-friendly experience. The platform offers a wide range of payment options, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Perfect Money, enhancing convenience for cybercriminals.

HGN01

Combating the Dark Side

Addressing the issue of stolen bank login credentials and the platforms facilitating their sale requires a collaborative effort between users, law enforcement agencies, and financial institutions.

Increasing user awareness about the risks associated with sharing personal information online, employing strong passwords, and regularly monitoring financial activities can mitigate the likelihood of falling victim to these cybercrimes.

Furthermore, financial institutions must bolster their cybersecurity measures to prevent unauthorized access to customer accounts. By investing in advanced technologies and collaborating with law enforcement agencies, they can better detect and respond to instances of stolen bank login credentials, thereby protecting their customers from financial losses.

Conclusion

HGN01.ru stands as a stark reminder of the ever-evolving landscape of cybercrime, where stolen bank login credentials are bought and sold with ease. Understanding the workings of such platforms and the benefits they offer to cybercriminals is crucial in developing effective countermeasures. By raising awareness, enhancing security measures, and fostering collaboration, we can strive towards a safer digital environment, where the integrity of financial systems remains intact, and individuals' hard-earned money is protected from malicious actors.

Attachments

• 1692182951172.png
    1692182951172.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 1692183039643.png
    1692183039643.png
    544.8 KB · Views: 64

kyrt

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
раньше это был хороший магазин с хорошей скидкой, в 2023 году они превратились в мошенников, сначала они украли мои деньги - 200 долларов, потом сменили пароль и я не смог войти в систему, чтобы подать жалобу

kyrt

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
it used to be a good store with a good discount, in 2023 they turned into scammers, first they stole my money - $200, then they changed my password and I couldn't log in to file a complaint

Annonkurt

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
it used to be a good store with a good discount, in 2023 they turned into scammers, first they stole my money - $200, then they changed my password and I couldn't log in to file a complaint
They didn’t scam, their site was ddosed and stolen. Still looking for new site till today…

hacxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Hgn01.ru Shop Review

Who Is HGN01?

In the shadowy world of cybercrime, HGN01.ru has emerged as a prominent site offering stolen bank login credentials and CVV dumps. Over the past two and a half years, this illicit platform has gained popularity for its range of services, which includes hacked bank logs from major financial institutions, DDoS attacks, and website hacking. However, the implications of such activities are far-reaching and can result in devastating financial losses for unsuspecting victims.

The Offerings of HGN01

HGN01.ru specializes in the sale of hacked bank logs, providing access to login credentials from reputable banks like Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. The prices for these illicit logs can range from $200 to $500, depending on the targeted institution. In addition to bank logins, the site offers other services, including DDoS attacks and website hacking, catering to a wide range of cybercriminal demands.

Hackers on HGN01.ru

For years, hackers have relentlessly targeted banks and financial institutions in pursuit of customer information and opportunities for fraud. Recent trends indicate a significant increase in the sale of stolen bank login credentials, commonly referred to as "bank logs," on the dark web. HGN01.ru is one such platform where hackers offer these stolen credentials, allowing them to profit from their criminal activities.
HGN01.ru

How HGN01.ru operates

HGN01.ru operates as a fraudulent site that thrives on the sale of hacked bank logs. The platform, registered to an individual from Indonesia, claims to have been active since 2021. The site employs various methods, including phishing and trojan horse infections, to collect bank logins from unsuspecting users. Once in possession of these logins, the site facilitates fraudulent charges on users' accounts and even sells personal information, such as credit card numbers and social security numbers.

Implications for Fraudsters

HGN01.ru provides fraudsters with an avenue to purchase bank logs and carry out cashouts, enabling them to gain unauthorized access to individuals' bank accounts and steal their hard-earned money. The ramifications for victims are severe, often leading to financial ruin and a prolonged recovery process.

Benefits of Using HGN01.ru

Despite its illicit nature, HGN01.ru offers certain advantages that attract cybercriminals to the platform.

Anonymity: HGN01.ru ensures a high level of anonymity for its users. By only requiring a username and password during registration, the platform minimizes the risk of personal information leakage or theft.

Security: The site prioritizes security by encrypting all communications, making it difficult for third parties to intercept conversations. Additionally, HGN01.ru implements 2-factor authentication, providing an extra layer of protection against unauthorized access to user accounts.

Convenience: HGN01.ru is designed to provide a user-friendly experience. The platform offers a wide range of payment options, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Perfect Money, enhancing convenience for cybercriminals.

Combating the Dark Side

Addressing the issue of stolen bank login credentials and the platforms facilitating their sale requires a collaborative effort between users, law enforcement agencies, and financial institutions.

Increasing user awareness about the risks associated with sharing personal information online, employing strong passwords, and regularly monitoring financial activities can mitigate the likelihood of falling victim to these cybercrimes.

Furthermore, financial institutions must bolster their cybersecurity measures to prevent unauthorized access to customer accounts. By investing in advanced technologies and collaborating with law enforcement agencies, they can better detect and respond to instances of stolen bank login credentials, thereby protecting their customers from financial losses.

Conclusion

HGN01.ru stands as a stark reminder of the ever-evolving landscape of cybercrime, where stolen bank login credentials are bought and sold with ease. Understanding the workings of such platforms and the benefits they offer to cybercriminals is crucial in developing effective countermeasures. By raising awareness, enhancing security measures, and fostering collaboration, we can strive towards a safer digital environment, where the integrity of financial systems remains intact, and individuals' hard-earned money is protected from malicious actors.
Most likely illegal. Good luck!

MrMellow

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
THIS is what their new link is ... hgn01-store.ru/

HGN01.ru ripped me off too. You can tell the DDOS sites sometimes because site functionality isn't 100%. If u go to HGN01.ru the FAQ, News, and Chat with Us don't work lol! And their customer service links to a TG called HGN01 Bot that does nothing and nobody responds to.

However, after doing a little research, I'm pretty sure I found the original site's TG link (@hgn01_official) and spoke with the guy who runs the OG site. I attached a screenshot of our convo. He told me Hgn01.ru is def a scam site and THIS is the link to the real site hgn01-store.ru/ Feel free to contact him yourself. His Tg is @hgn01_official... that site is for sure worth the legwork

I have not bought anything yet but I can say that the site does fully function properly (unlike the 2 scam versions that look identical) FAQ's, news, and the chat with us link all work. I'm fairly confident that is where that amazing site is now. Their offerings are pretty impressive as well. The 3 things they mainly sell are Bank Logs, CVVs and CC/Debit with Pins as well. Bank Logs come with email access and there are some really high balances available for good deals.

As soon as I do give them a shot I will update you guys here and make a standalone review. They've always had a solid rep and man that menu is insane! If you beat me to the punch lemme know how it went. Again THIS is the right link hgn01-store.ru/

***WARNING*** I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANYTHING OFF hgn01-store.ru/ YET! I MAINLY WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW Hgn01.ru IS THE WORST KIND OF SCAMMERS. AS THEY JUST JACK YOUR BTC PAYMENT WHEN YOU LOAD YOUR WALLET NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN! AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT hgn01-store.ru/ IS LEGIT. BUT DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TEST IT YOURSELF. I WILL UPDATE THIS REVIEW SOMETIME LATER THIS WEEK

Attachments

hacxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Most likely not good.

Explicit

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They didn’t scam, their site was ddosed and stolen. Still looking for new site till today…
Let me know when you find one smh I know how to cash them out but I can’t find a vendor now and I’m running low on what I had from the last logs.

hacxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is easy to get access to logs...

polar

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
THIS is what their new link is ... hgn01-store.ru/

HGN01.ru ripped me off too. You can tell the DDOS sites sometimes because site functionality isn't 100%. If u go to HGN01.ru the FAQ, News, and Chat with Us don't work lol! And their customer service links to a TG called HGN01 Bot that does nothing and nobody responds to.

However, after doing a little research, I'm pretty sure I found the original site's TG link (@hgn01_official) and spoke with the guy who runs the OG site. I attached a screenshot of our convo. He told me Hgn01.ru is def a scam site and THIS is the link to the real site hgn01-store.ru/ Feel free to contact him yourself. His Tg is @hgn01_official... that site is for sure worth the legwork

I have not bought anything yet but I can say that the site does fully function properly (unlike the 2 scam versions that look identical) FAQ's, news, and the chat with us link all work. I'm fairly confident that is where that amazing site is now. Their offerings are pretty impressive as well. The 3 things they mainly sell are Bank Logs, CVVs and CC/Debit with Pins as well. Bank Logs come with email access and there are some really high balances available for good deals.

As soon as I do give them a shot I will update you guys here and make a standalone review. They've always had a solid rep and man that menu is insane! If you beat me to the punch lemme know how it went. Again THIS is the right link hgn01-store.ru/

***WARNING*** I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANYTHING OFF hgn01-store.ru/ YET! I MAINLY WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW Hgn01.ru IS THE WORST KIND OF SCAMMERS. AS THEY JUST JACK YOUR BTC PAYMENT WHEN YOU LOAD YOUR WALLET NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN! AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT hgn01-store.ru/ IS LEGIT. BUT DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TEST IT YOURSELF. I WILL UPDATE THIS REVIEW SOMETIME LATER THIS WEEK
hey bro, any update on this?

Users who are viewing this thread